gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 02:47 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Well Done to Dagenham
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Well Done to Dagenham  (Read 2038 times)

moomin

Well Done to Dagenham
« on: February 08, 2009, 05:08 PM »
Apparently a very well run event, and fun had by all, well done to the committee and all who braved the cold weather :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

Re: Well Done to Dagenham
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 05:16 PM »
Who won?

Wish I could've stayed and raced.

wolfybmx

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 06:22 PM »
mike you'd be proud of the 40+ guys :daumenhoch:.... i just missed out on an A final place by one spot and finished a credible 3rd in the B final from gate 8. billy made up for his off by coming 2nd in the B. lee allen also did well. the A final was made up of the younger master riders.....

dialledbikes

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 06:25 PM »
Must've been stacked if Phil "Consistency" Beer got B-finalled  :shocked:

Billy had another off?!  He said he was feeling sore this morning when I spoke to him, sounds like he'll be more sore tomorrow.  Good job he's hard  :knuppel2:

Hoping to be better for Hayes next weekend so I can get back in the mix.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 06:28 PM by mike@dialledbikes »

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 06:34 PM »
No I`m ok Mike, I did a front flip over the bars in the first corner, but it was a soft landing so I`m ok  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 06:38 PM »
Was a good days racing and well done to both Clubs for putting it on.  87 riders was a good turnout and the track was riding nice.  I won't say I got beaten in the C Final by a female rider but I did beat Cazbo, so I seem to have broken my record of being consistently last.  Shame Braintree won by over 800 points so we'll not hear the end of it from BMXpert I'm sure!!  ;) Humps

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 08:08 PM »
did anyone snap any piccies  :daumenhoch:

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 08:14 PM »
Thanks to everyone who came and made it a great days racing today and well done to Braintree  :4_17_5:

And a big thank you to Humps letting me take his last place position - as I always say to my kids. it's not the winning it's the having fun taking part and I defo enjoyed myself today  :daumenhoch:

Cheers
Cazbo

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 09:03 PM »
did anyone snap any piccies  :daumenhoch:

One of the Braintree dads was clicking away so expect to see them up on the Bullets website around Tuesday.  Will post up a link if I spot them go up.  Humps

BMXpert

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 09:15 PM »
Was a good days racing and well done to both Clubs for putting it on.  87 riders was a good turnout and the track was riding nice.  I won't say I got beaten in the C Final by a female rider but I did beat Cazbo, so I seem to have broken my record of being consistently last.  Shame Braintree won by over 800 points so we'll not hear the end of it from BMXpert I'm sure!!  ;) Humps

You said it.
It was a great days racing. Good to see a lot of riders stepping in to bolster the numbers for both clubs. If BAD would have had the support they had today at Braintree it may well have been different story.
Seniors was crazy today, a move in every corner in every race!! Matt Barnard jumped the big double in a moto for which I had a worms eye view :)
Roll on the Nationals >:D

Twinkle

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 09:27 PM »
Thank you to everyone that attended Dagenham today.   Yes it was a fantastic day, the atmosphere was brilliant  :)

As far as I'm aware Dagenham won today but we were too far behind in the points from the first round to alter the outcome.

Well done to Braintree, you definately deserved the win THIS YEAR  ;D  Please keep the trophy nice and shiny for us for next year though.

Sharon xxx

thecrooch

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 09:32 PM »
Congrats to braintree, yet again you shame our locals that seem a bit 'fair weather'

oh and big up to Glen Carlow in the OS who won the first 3 motos to do enough to win his first race back for 15 years...

youll be an excellent addition this year mate....

wolfybmx

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 09:11 AM »
Must've been stacked if Phil "Consistency" Beer got B-finalled  :shocked:

Billy had another off?!  He said he was feeling sore this morning when I spoke to him, sounds like he'll be more sore tomorrow.  Good job he's hard  :knuppel2:

Hoping to be better for Hayes next weekend so I can get back in the mix.

yes mike some really fast legs in the senior A final i.e daddy white, martin parker etc etc

martin1970

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 10:07 AM »
Went in way to fast for that first corner, rode on the grass near the fence (thanks BMXpert) for a while before I thought i'd better get back on the track, great days racing loved every minute of it, well done to all that turned up. Love it or hate it, but 8 guys going full bore into that first corner! LOVE IT.

davegodfrey

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 10:11 AM »
well done dagenham, track rode really well, good fast racing .

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Well Done to Dagenham

gfxgfx
gfx gfx