gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 09:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  where were all the riders?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: where were all the riders?  (Read 3081 times)

dialledbikes

Re: where were all the riders?
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 10:27 PM »
Nice one Medved.  I will say hello in person next time we're at the same (less hectic) race.

kevin (A.K.A) kai riviere

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 10:35 AM »
Top man Stu, that's the spirit.  ;)  :daumenhoch: maybe we'll see you at Hersden on Saturday or some time in the future. like we discussed at Andover, it's a great little (little being the operative word) track to learn on with a wonderful friendly atmosphere & you'd be most welcomed by all.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 10:40 AM by kevin (A.K.A) kai riviere »

medved

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 12:11 PM »
cant make Hersden this saturday (kids to entertain) but i will definately be up for a southern winter series and any local old school races  (spousal permission pending  ::) )

billycrabtreeomer

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2009, 11:16 AM »
Was over the track yesyerday to meet with Mic for some track maitainance. A few boggie patches appeared which we'v
sorted.Rolled most of track best we could, it was a hand roller & hard work but done the job. Covered some muddy parts
with surface. After a couple of hours shovel & broom pushing i have to say track looks pritty dam good. Roll on Saturday.

Oh someone graffited the burm, hope they spilled it rite  :idiot2:

would have been so nice to get all the kids together to paint the hole burm with some coloured artie tasteful graffiti that would look fab.
Next summer for def. 

This helps to boned the surface together, two birds in one stone? = less sweeping for some.

mr.magoo

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009, 03:48 PM »
top job, on the berm, nice crash, wasn't the stem bolt was it kev...lol

have to say i find more enjoyment on old school then on them heavy non responsive safety consious old man 24" bikes....lol

keep to 20, much more fun......KEEEP OLD SKOOL ALIVE i say.........shame i couldn't be there, family commitments, but least i said from the start i wouldn't.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  where were all the riders?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx