gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 05, 2024, 01:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Dyno bmx bike need help
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dyno bmx bike need help  (Read 879 times)

modfather

Dyno bmx bike need help
« on: September 22, 2008, 08:33 PM »
i have hope that you guys will be able to help me. i would love to get back my first bmx bike i got from my mum n dad for christmas around 95ish. it was a Dyno bmx for sure and many researching i only came across the decals which i really recognise on the fork i think it was

after trawling through the search list i found this!!! i believe it is gone the post was posted in 07 and this is the frame i once had of my own

i was wondering if any of you guys have a full catalogue which maybe this bike will appeared and hopefully someone have one gathering dust. i know its nothing like skyways, kuwies etc i was born in 87 so this dyno bike will be something i could try and have back  :coolsmiley:

hope you radsters can help

dialledbikes

Re: Dyno bmx bike need help
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 11:08 AM »
Try www.bmxmuseum.com

I remember the Dyno VFR - it stood for Very Fast Racer.

modfather

Re: Dyno bmx bike need help
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 04:21 PM »
Try www.bmxmuseum.com

I remember the Dyno VFR - it stood for Very Fast Racer.

iv looked on bmxmuseum no luck really there are some similar vfr bikes but nothing the same as the one shown above. one guy on here has posted an old thread that he has an offer and as how much should he get for it, just wondering if he did buy it coz ill be very interested. it was a complete looking bike just what i wanted. saved the picture to relieve my memory lol loved that bike i did

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Dyno bmx bike need help

gfxgfx
gfx gfx