gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975649 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 07:57 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Hartlepool National OS Riders List - Saturday 28th June (Evening Start)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hartlepool National OS Riders List - Saturday 28th June (Evening Start)  (Read 7288 times)

Chris-B

Get in there!!! I haven't watched that clip for a quite some time. I think that was the first meeting of that series, half the riders pulled out after they did the practice laps...  Dan Dare & myself went over the bars on the first set of doubles, Miles Kirby went tits up on the doubles before the first berm after his lid slipped over his eyes...  and some bloke from Blue Peter was racing with a camera strapped to his head.

Good fun ;)

"Do another front summie!!!"     w@nkers :yahoo_silent:

;D

Heres the clip that brens on about of the Flying Fox doing his front flip

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/Chris-B/?action=view&current=HarworthOSCrash.flv

moley

I have updated the information relating the OS National Race at Hartlepool.

It was taken from MADD DOGG's link to Cush's thread on the BMX Talk Forum.

This new information appears at the end of the first thread on this topic (after the camping and accomodation details).

It details registration times and costs etc, etc.  :daumenhoch:

moley

Stevo and Kuwahara are out due to work!!!

Thats 2 out of 3 scots out.

Hopefully Kenny Scullion will still come!!! :daumenhoch:

We are now down to 8 riders on the list.

Hopefully lots of riders will just turn up on the day!!!

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
Spoke to Kenny earlier. He is planning to still come as he is meeting Madd Dog & Emma to sell his new school GT.

He has also asked me to ask if there is anyone going to Hartlepool who has a Junior/Expert bike they are looking to sell. He is looking for a bike for his daughter.

pm me if you have anything and I'll give you his mobile number

Marc :daumenhoch:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

moley

I have done some DVD's of North Region BMX Round 5 at Hartlepool.

It contains all the OS motos and Bof's races apart from the 1st straight of bof's 1st moto and nearly all of Chris-B lads racing their motos.

It then has all the finals races for each class including Bof's spectacular crash!!!

I'll be bringing some DVD's up to Hartlepool to hand some out to the North Region lads.

I was hoping to have a go on the track and then loan it out to anyone who wanted to race while I filmed the racing but I have decided not to bring my OS bike as my foot is still fooked and I dont need the hassle.

If anyone is in desperate need of an OS bike to race then PM me tonight and I'll bring it.

If you dont PM me then I'll assume its not needed.

I hope there is a good turn out as its a long way to travel without racing.

I just hope there is some spectacular racing and maybe be the odd on-track fisticuffs to spice the event up!!! :LolLolLolLol:

jazzyje

bloody hell chris that vid is ace.i totally forgot about that one.i sent a copy of that crash to you been framed but they sent it back.haha.i drove 350 miles to slog round in the rain.was great fun though and i'm still doing it most weekends.to think miles went from doing a couple of o/s races to coming 3rd at the brits in 30+ still amazes me.back in those days you had to ride your survivors as only a handfull of people were restoring bikes and most sweet ones were NOS.o/s has got bigger and better and although i dont ride my o/s bike anymore it was my way back onto the track and changed my life.

dan-dare

The Grrrrandstand is erected up the track!! Wow. :daumenhoch:

moley

Are you racing Dan?

dan-dare

I doubt it mate. Hope to observe, well hoy a few empty stella cans at Daz as he goes past. :-*

moley

Do ya reckon it'll be a good turn out for the OS.

It looks a bit lack lustre on this thread!!! :(

dan-dare

If that list on page 1 races it will be good racing. Hope ChrisB is on form this time. :daumenhoch:

moley

You should race Dan!!!

Are you sure you dont want to?  ???

motomagII

have good day up there guys wish i could be there but im sure therell be some good pics etc for me to look at after
 :daumenhoch:

moley

Greg, I'll sort out a DVD for you!!  :daumenhoch:

motomagII

thanks matey that would be great greg

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
some pics from the old school sat night, not great but better than a kick in the c*nt :LolLolLolLol:

moley

Hartlepool National Old school Races and Bof's Final Videos and Footage

Follow the link below :-

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=65550.0

THIRSTYKIRSTY

none of them eaces will play on my heep

r

moley

I'll do a DVD for you Russ.  :daumenhoch:

I just haven't got round to doing one yet!!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Hartlepool National OS Riders List - Saturday 28th June (Evening Start)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx