gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975652 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 05:15 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  oldskoolukbmx.com
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: oldskoolukbmx.com  (Read 3067 times)

bof

Re: oldskoolukbmx.com
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 04:50 PM »
No ones  been removed.  Sites  been  down  due  to alot off traffic.   JT   Anychance you  could take  down  that  info. thanks   Dale

JT big brother is watching you.  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 05:24 PM »
dale mate, that is public info available to anybody. just go to allwhois.com and type any domain. I and as others do bare our souls to the general public in the persuit of website making. No spy skills needed. They will not hide the info on your behalf either. Just one of those thing in interwebnetsurfing land. ;)
ding dong

jonny5

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 09:54 PM »
give this site a look fellas its no threat to the number 1 site rad it looks like its gonna focus on a lot of racing.
dont look like its gonna be like that cult site.

cmon fellas give it a go sign on and talk some shiz on the uks newest site!

DaleHolmes

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2007, 05:26 AM »
dale mate, that is public info available to anybody. just go to allwhois.com and type any domain. I and as others do bare our souls to the general public in the persuit of website making. No spy skills needed. They will not hide the info on your behalf either. Just one of those thing in interwebnetsurfing land. ;)

Very  true  Bud.  But  why  you  trying to be all clever?   And  yes they  do hide it  if you want!   Just need to get round to it.  Lots of weidos  around these  days.   And i guess you never met  Mr  Dovey  the other address you  exposed!      Its all good though.     rad, bmxtalk , vintage, oldskoolukbmx, Tim, Andy, Fiola, Stu Thompson, Subwax.  Were all old skool fans.    We  don't  hate!        OK  who wants a drink?  my round!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 05:31 AM by DaleHolmes »

bof

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2007, 01:56 PM »

Very  true  Bud.  But  why  you  trying to be all clever?   And  yes they  do hide it  if you want!   Just need to get round to it.  Lots of weidos  around these  days.   And i guess you never met  Mr  Dovey  the other address you  exposed!      Its all good though.     rad, bmxtalk , vintage, oldskoolukbmx, Tim, Andy, Fiola, Stu Thompson, Subwax.  Were all old skool fans.    We  don't  hate!        OK  who wants a drink?  my round!

dale I will have a kaliber shandy please. :daumenhoch:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 04:02 PM »

spot the odd one out :LolLolLolLol:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2007, 05:54 PM »

But  why  you  trying to be all clever?   

???

you've been hanging around with subwax too long already it looks like.
ding dong

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2007, 10:20 PM »

So easy ..............  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2007, 04:23 PM »

So easy ..............  :LolLolLolLol:

That is what I thought....... who the hell is this Fiola chap, never heard of him  ;)

jeffdovey

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2007, 10:26 AM »
The internet maybe a public domain but pelase do not post personal information about either myself
or Dale again - it aint clever at all "J T RACING" so please refrain - next time I wont be so polite.....

Jeff Dovey
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 12:01 PM by jeffdovey »

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2007, 10:36 AM »
Interesting 1st post Jeff, welcome to the site  :(
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2007, 10:48 AM »
Dont you just love these assHoL3s that hide behind screen names.

Yes Jeff, It seems you do.  :LolLolLolLol:

jeffdovey

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2007, 10:50 AM »
Hi Bill, those that know me no that that is not my manor at all.....

But hey, it wasnt me that posted HIS info on here was it?

Anyway, the site seems real cool, and hopefully he will realise the error
of his ways and not engage any further, just take it on the chin and realise
it was a little daft to do what he did....

Anyway, hope you are well

Jeff

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2007, 10:58 AM »
I was going to say more Jeff, but being as my 1st post on oldskoolukbmx was ` Hello Neil, you complete areshole` the thought of `pot, kettle, black `sprang to mind  :LolLolLolLol:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

se bikes

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2007, 12:02 PM »
hopefully he will realise the error
of his ways and not engage any further

pelase do not post personal information about either myself
or Dale again - it aint clever at all

Perhaps Dale and his buddies should take note of that on Talk then  ::)  Dont dish it if you can't take it back and all that :)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 12:04 PM by OSS Queen »

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2007, 12:54 PM »
The internet maybe a public domain but pelase do not post personal information about either myself
or Dale again - it aint clever at all "J T RACING" so please refrain - next time I wont be so polite.....

Jeff Dovey

and this is ment to bother me how? there is nothing you or dale can do to stop me from posting what i want when i want where i want.  so GFY :Aresehole: because i don't giva a toss what you think. and mores the point
Dont you just love these assHoL3s that hide behind screen names
. ??? who's hiding. I reckon you, subwax and dale should be ok on your new site, you never know, it might become a real cult site.

i reckon your better of just going away again. I think you are just a little full of yourself.

i expected some toss pot reaction, but your mouth is writing cheques your body can't cash, believe me.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 08:51 PM by J.T. RACING »
ding dong

jeffdovey

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2007, 08:03 PM »
I had taken this down but you know what JT - here it is again, read it and weep b1tch....

Dont you just love these assHoL3s that hide behind screen names.

J T RACING - that is aimed directly at you, you mug.
Of course this info is available, and in the public domain - that is exactly what the internet is - braindead!!

If you have that sad an existence that all you have to do in your spare time you pathetic little jerk off is go around
and post others personal info for all to see then you really did spend too much time on your mothers tit - you sucker.

I personally dont care, but exposing the Holmes info considering he is still heavily involved with the sport is just bang out
of order. If you wanna pull yourself off all excited cus you know his address then good for you, but no one else wants to see
you shootin your load...

If you have any issues with this post or the content within it then dont respond,
simply attend the first national this year and come and find me.
I am the nice quiet approachable guy that will chat to anyone, and you will be the first person to go down in
history to have been beaten within an inch of his life with a Profile crank arm...

Your move you tit suck1ng c0ck jerking internet surfing  :Aresehole:

Jeff Dovey

theRuler

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2007, 08:04 PM »
enough

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2007, 06:16 AM »
Sorry TR for adding to a thread that's locked...

My point of view...

JT i make these guys right that personal details are a no-no, we've had it on here before with bad sellers and I'm usually the first one to delete them as -in my mind at least- those that know, know, and those that don't, don't need to. So why broadcast it.

It's a wrong-un bro.

All that said though and i say this to you  Jeff, I'm a constant user of this site, by that I mean I'm here every day and at all times of the day (sad as that may seem) and i was aware of this thread quite quickly although i missed any of the personal details you're talking about so surely it was deleted in good time by the moderator team, even before a Rad nerd such as myself could see it.

So i find it strange that you feel need to attack the subject some days after it happened it seems?  and i also wonder why have you have felt the need to come in here at this late hour to speak your mind when so surely the problem was already resolved by the radbmx.co.uk team?

i will not unlock a thread stopped by another moderator but feel free to PM me or any of the team with any resolve you might wish to add.

Smilies ain't working but a thumbs up.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  oldskoolukbmx.com

gfxgfx
gfx gfx