gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 02:58 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  My new racer for the OSWS 07, big up to Ratty !!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My new racer for the OSWS 07, big up to Ratty !!!!!!  (Read 5922 times)

hooga1975

Re: My new racer for the OSWS 07, big up to Ratty !!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2007, 10:52 PM »
And you have got a winter series no. 1 to defend :daumenhoch:

Fiolas Lovechild

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2007, 10:52 PM »
let,s have a vote on it

You running for the RAVIN MONSTER  LOONEY PARTY AGAIN Tone  :idiot2: :idiot2: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2007, 10:54 PM »
my os race bike has new school wheels, apart from that all the parts and frame are os. If i raced the winter series i dont think having those wheels would be any advantage, so does that mean i shouldnt race?

In my opinion i think as long as frame and forks are os then you should be ok to race.

I know i havnt raced in any of the summer series so feel free to tell me shut up :-[

se bikes

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2007, 10:54 PM »
Once again the Don is the voice of reason :-* but why did you refer to Fatty, who is this new bod in OSS >:D

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2007, 11:01 PM »

That's old school ::)

my os race bike has new school wheels, apart from that all the parts and frame are os. If i raced the winter series i dont think having those wheels would be any advantage, so does that mean i shouldnt race?

In my opinion i think as long as frame and forks are os then you should be ok to race.

I know i havnt raced in any of the summer series so feel free to tell me shut up :-[

Every one should have input mate, summer series or not...

"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

bmx-796

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2007, 11:22 PM »
steve you can not give it up
i will have no one to take out on the track

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2007, 11:23 PM »
[

Every one should have input mate, summer series or not...

[/quote]

cheers  :daumenhoch:

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2007, 11:27 PM »
Once again the Don is the voice of reason :-* but why did you refer to Fatty, who is this new bod in OSS >:D

[/quote

if i misspelt the F  for and R then i apoligise,  sorry fatty :-[   oops i mean  ratty

« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 11:31 PM by SuperBikeDan »
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2007, 11:53 PM »
Matt, as brenn said, everyone who has or will race has a say, the OSS is there for anyone who wants to race a BMX bike, its not am elitist club, its a fun and action packed day for all of us!!

Oh Steve, jus found this pic, you sure your ready to give up? I mean you have now mastered 2 pedal starts, would seem a bit of a waste :angel:

A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2007, 12:08 AM »
as tone says, its all about having a fun day.

i know i have only raced the once so far this year at bulwell and i really enjoyed it, i cant wait to race again.  :daumenhoch:

spillers#1

« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2007, 12:22 AM »
I think i mentioned this before that bitd normal people didn't change there bikes every year when a new model came out,so there were people racing 1982 bikes in 1987 against 1987 bikes etc

when i stopped in 1987 my frame and forks were 1984 my cranks were 1982 and a mixture of stuff new and old....the same as in 1991 people were racing 1987 bikes againts 1991 bikes so who really gives a f*ck just shut up everyone and lets keep racing every other weekend againts each other and relive our youth why we still can  :rant: and saying stuff like racing a 1998 frame and forks with old school wheels is so freakin immature....no wot i mean harry  :)

spillers#1

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2007, 12:26 AM »
Oh and forgot to mention.........nice bike russ and can you sort my mortgage out for me  :daumenhoch:

Flaz

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2007, 02:14 AM »
DO de do do dum, de do dum de doooo , dum de de do  de do dum de do , dum dum dum de dooooooo, dum dum de do do , DO

de do do dum, de do dum de doooo , dum de de do  de do dum de do , dum dum dum de dooooooo, dum dum de do do ,

oh dont mind me     ;)   "carry on  arguing"  do  do  do de dum,   DO de do do dum, de do dum de doooo , dum de de do  de do

dum de do , dum dum dum de dooooooo, dum dum de do do , DO de do do dum, de do dum de doooo , dum de de do  de do

dum de do , dum dum dum de dooooooo, dum dum de do do , DO de do do dum, de do dum de doooo , dum de de do  de do

dum de do , DO de do do dum, de do dum de doooo , dum de de do  de do dum de do , dum dum dum de dooooooo, dum dum

de do do , DO de do do dum, de do dum de doooo , dum de de do  de do dum de do , dum dum dum de dooooooo, dum dum de

do do ,

QuadPaul

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2007, 10:11 AM »
Been off line a while and come back to find this kinda crap.

At the end of the day as much as I'd have like to have seen the bikes be limited to pre 1990 it was un-workable. So think sense has prevailed in the end with sticking with the 1" and non canti's.

At the end of the day the series is for fun and to keep it going it needs to be as accessable as possible. With gen OS parts becoming harder to find N/S (replaceble parts will have to creep in for the clas to survive & prosper. Especially with some riders (myself included) stepping up to N/S master and / or cruisers next year the OSS needs all the support it can get.

Let's make OS LOVE with my SWOLLEN BOLLOX instead of TALKNG OS BOLLOX!!!!! :LolLolLolLol:

BTW like the bike Russ you OS sell out  :shocked: :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch:

Rooonga

« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2007, 08:02 PM »
Let's make OS LOVE with my SWOLLEN BOLLOX instead of TALKNG OS BOLLOX!!!!! :LolLolLolLol:

paul - you nearly made me drown in my cuppa tea!

:LolLolLolLol:

Steve, you love to stir up the hornets nest dotcha?!

I'm pretty sure you'll be there - you love it too much to stay away for too long.

However I recon it's all sorted now rules wise. (How do ya recon I felt when I was told I wasn't allowed in the last series cos I had N/S tyre on front? Went out n spent 45 quid on a new (old) one to be told it wasn't needed any more.)

So - Are cruisers allowed to ride in with the OS class now? (The Torker will want riding in a couple of months once the cast is off my poxy wrist.)

:D

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2007, 08:13 PM »
Paul, the one rule that hasnt changed is the 20" rule, I know things have been a bit confused but Im sure we have a level that can be worked now.  :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Twinkle

« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2007, 09:14 PM »
I dont understand why your bitching about your o/s n/s bits ... poor nicholas raced 7 and under at hersden at 5 years old against kids that were on mountain bikes with gears ... now if anyone had reason to moan  :(

Just all go out and have some fun like BMX is intended for and hope to see you back at the track soon Steve xxxxxx

se bikes

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2007, 09:42 PM »
well said you bmx chick ::) love you really  :-*

spillers#1

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2007, 08:02 AM »
well said you bmx chick ::) love you really  :-*

Yeah queenie stop bitching about n/s bits on old school bikes  ::)  :shocked:

se bikes

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2007, 09:42 AM »
Yeah queenie stop bitching about n/s bits on old school bikes   

what can i say, i just prefer an OS Ride  ;) ;D

se

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2007, 04:32 PM »
Been offline for ages. Nice bike Russ. I sort of see all points of view. But anyway, keep arguing away and I might stand a chance next time on the gate with all you ladies ragging on at each other!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  My new racer for the OSWS 07, big up to Ratty !!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx