gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 09:55 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  did any bmxers like royston winter regional on sunday then ????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: did any bmxers like royston winter regional on sunday then ????  (Read 873 times)

avent764

i think it was absolutly gr8 but very windy lol but still survived , just ????

ZippyDixon

Re: did any bmxers like royston winter regional on sunday then ????
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 08:03 PM »
   Wayne,Good to see you little fella...you were certainly quieter off the track than you were on it......you might need to think about who you swear at next time when they're in front of you(not me kid,someone made a point about your language)
   Great day though........loved it!!!!!
   Stu

zed4130

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 08:48 PM »
Thats bmx racing ive seen many punch ups at races over the years harr leary was well known for ruck's with other racers .But when its aimed at your own its hard but then so is bmx racing  ;)

Flying_fox

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 09:15 PM »
I had a good time. :coolsmiley:

But I didn't get sworn at by a little upstart, and I was too out of breath after the first moto to swear at anyone... ::) And as for fighting, after 4 motos, a semi and a final I had trouble walking..

digitaltransfer

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 09:16 PM »

If you put more effort in the pedals and less out the mouth you might have beaten a few more of us oldies !!!  :smitten:

I wont repeat the words which came out !!!  :LolLolLolLol: OG FF W c u n tuesday  no need mate honestly !!!
BMX is great but get rid of the CHAV Mate NN !!! bitd IF someone had said that I would have kicked em off there bike and thown my lid at em right in the  smacker !! no need honestly I am taking the Flying Fox approach to 2007  :LolLolLolLol:!!! I have calmed down now !! after many chats about no 764 with os racers !! they know who they are and they all watch this

I made my peace with Matt and James but your mouth was rotton !! GWTP  and i sent my regards to make sure they were ok not my probs if I had the race line as mr D knows I got a corker out the gate !! it was a winter reg not a fooking national !!!

also so you are aware I have only been racing again for 6 meets as a few know !!! been off the track for 18 + years BITD if I had raced someone my age they would not stand a chance  !!  :LolLolLolLol:

Any hoo all is fair in love and war !! put this one to rest now I was stressed enough ensuring James was ok after spending 15 minutes on the floor wondering how and why he was on the TT and Matt K only 1st ride back after a b wrist !!

C Y ALL SOON

:LolLolLolLol:

PS got some wide bars for next meeting !!! :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

digitaltransfer

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 11:00 PM »
Here is one for the memory

:rant:

Happy Matt and James r ok !how bout u 764 ?

digitaltransfer

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 11:05 PM »
Sorry to lee my misses took that on as he knowes did not mean to cut you out...............................

Honest

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  did any bmxers like royston winter regional on sunday then ????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx