gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 29, 2024, 11:33 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Better hide this before the Mrs gets home ! FINISHED PIC HEAVY BUT WORTH IT !!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Better hide this before the Mrs gets home ! FINISHED PIC HEAVY BUT WORTH IT !!!!  (Read 7524 times)

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
I've seen something like that before somewhere  :-\ :-\

They look nice in white  :coolsmiley:
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Offline Hmoon27

• Look Back
  • There's only one path to follow....
  • Rated:
I'm sure this is my mates old f&f , was the lad called Mark ?

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Lovely that :4_17_5:, pull the bars back a touch though, you're in burner territory as they are :D
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
I'm sure this is my mates old f&f , was the lad called Mark ?

Ain't got a clue what his name was, all I know is that he used to race & he
had it from new from his uncles shop in Higham ferres Northamptonshire .

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Lovely that :4_17_5:, pull the bars back a touch though, you're in burner territory as they are :D
Bars are fine thank you ! (FFS there's always  one ) seriously .......

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
(FFS there's always  one ) seriously .......

er ok
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Julian347

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Cracking build  :daumenhoch:

Offline Wez

• Look Back
  • What's Happenin' Derek ???
  • Rated:
That's a beauty man 8)
WANTED: Orphan Early 80's Front Skyway Graphite 8)

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
One of the best builds this year  :4_17_5:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
Cracking job on that  :4_17_5:
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

dannyrobo2012

very nice build , great job  :daumenhoch:

Offline bodamus

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Lovely looking build that  :daumenhoch:

Offline neil

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Agreed :daumenhoch:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Bars are fine thank you ! (FFS there's always  one ) seriously .......

Err Yes you are right but sadly always more than one but it's not just us saying it, it was said many years ago by someone in the know, really it was; The Wiz says so....

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
cant wait to see the response you get marty  :LolLolLolLol:
dave the bmxing gypo

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
cant wait to see the response you get marty  :LolLolLolLol:

Brilliant article & if was 16 yrs old 10 stone & out to race on the thing it's completely valid, but the bike is set up for the comfort for a 41 year old who can't do anything about the length of the top tube & will do little else but cruise around on it this summer  (simple as that)  believe me all the weight will be over the back not the front !
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 03:27 PM by Funkyworm »

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:

Brilliant article & if was 16 yrs old 10 stone & out to race on the thing it's completely valid, but the bike is set up for the comfort for a 41 year old who can't do anything about the length of the top tube & will do little else but cruise around on it this summer  (simple as that)  believe me all the weight will be over the back not the front !

Sure and you will find out how nervous the steering is as the bars are too far forward; but hey it's your bike and who should care if it looks like a Burner if you don't :daumenhoch:

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:

Sure and you will find out how nervous the steering is as the bars are too far forward; but hey it's your bike and who should care if it looks like a Burner if you don't :daumenhoch:
Ah shit, for a minute there i thought someone had added something remotely interesting to this thread.... ::)

cdt808

thats sweet mate - really good job done  :daumenhoch:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:

Ah shit, for a minute there i thought someone had added something remotely interesting to this thread.... ::)

Yeah I thought the same  :-X

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
 I do apologise that my bars appear to be a couple of mm outside of the perimeters that fit your preconceived ideas of how (MY BUILD) should look ride & feel (to me) after all it is mine right ?????

Maybe it would be a good idea to ask about why a members bike is set up in a particular way before coming in with your petulant & quite frankly childish attitude (god knows why i've even felt the need to explain to you that its set up for me to cruise around on but & that extra couple of mm really help comfort wise but there you have it). if you haven't  got anything complimentary or remotely interesting to say on peoples builds why even chip in ?

I think you know where you can shove your opinion you :Aresehole: I guess every message board has them it's just taken me 6 months to find a couple..  ;D

Topic closed. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 08:21 AM by Funkyworm »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Better hide this before the Mrs gets home ! FINISHED PIC HEAVY BUT WORTH IT !!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx