gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975649 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 09:59 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  all dressed up and ready to race [S&M content] Chris king update
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: all dressed up and ready to race [S&M content] Chris king update  (Read 4467 times)

mattuknc

Re: all dressed up and ready to race [S&M content] Chris king update
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2012, 10:04 AM »
That colour Way reminds me of a flag. I have an odd blue ck top cap on my KHE. No idea why someone would split a Chris king headset up.
I think mine is called the 'Patriot' you can get them all mixed and matched now with any colour combo you like!  ;)

motomagII

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2012, 10:43 AM »
That colour Way reminds me of a flag. I have an odd blue ck top cap on my KHE. No idea why someone would split a Chris king headset up.

some forks come with threaded top cap so the ck one wouldnt be needed on them.
ps you ned to change the back tyre to maxi dth or tioga powerblock for track riding they are mint

elevensies

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2012, 03:56 PM »
this is my redundant one
its had the top machined by 2mm, to reduce stack height

slick :uglystupid2:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 05:05 PM »

some forks come with threaded top cap so the ck one wouldnt be needed on them.
ps you ned to change the back tyre to maxi dth or tioga powerblock for track riding they are mint

indeed Greg if you have a look on the first page. My list of things to do a tire is on the list. Just waiting for a dirt cheap one to come along as I'm tighter than a dolphins ass

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  all dressed up and ready to race [S&M content] Chris king update

gfxgfx
gfx gfx