gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975753 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 12, 2024, 09:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  white pk which tyres to use cheng shin whitewalls or white comp 3's
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: white pk which tyres to use cheng shin whitewalls or white comp 3's  (Read 723 times)

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
i was planning on actually using the bikes the cheng shins are cheap so you don't mind using them but the old comp 3's look well but as they are virtually mint i'd be scared to use it i think , what you think , the other alternative is get some cheaper old white comp 3's which are more used than these ones as well, i just don't like the repop comp 3's myself i like the nylon stuff in the wall of the older tyres so i don't want to use repops

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:07 AM by glenboy »

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
Black skinwall Comp IIIs bro  :daumenhoch: If you have to though, use the white Comp's k  :daumenhoch: Freestyle tyres for Freestylers - Racing tyres for Racers  :coolsmiley:
BANNED

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
I would go black skinwall comps too even the the re issue ones if needs be for the look, and pardon me for saying but that seat dont suit it either just my opinion tho which isnt really worth anything  :LolLolLolLol:  looks a nice build in process mate  :daumenhoch:

Offline neil

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
i think black skinwall comp 111s would set the zds off nice :daumenhoch: used to see plenty of rippers with unis ,its all personal choice,but would look nice with a kashi

Offline neil

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
its the gt sticker on the post that doesnt look right

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Black skinwall Comp IIIs bro  :daumenhoch: If you have to though, use the white Comp's k  :daumenhoch: Freestyle tyres for Freestylers - Racing tyres for Racers  :coolsmiley:

i like it yeh your right Freestyle tyres for Freestylers - Racing tyres for Racers, spot on right , i like the white comp 3's on it alot but as they are mint proper 80's ones i don't want to go on it for say 10 minutes then the tyres are all stained , do white tyres clean up ok when used never had any

i know what you mean with the uni i like em but its all personal choice , i'm trying to use stuff i already have on this i only got the frame because i had the z's with nowt to put em on (building a bike round a set of wheels now that is mad ...any excuse  :2funny:), i just don't like the look of the walls on the repops so i'm definitely going white old comp 3 but maybe get some more frigged ones to start with or some old black comp 3's which are already used so i won't be bothered about using it , the gt stickers coming off as well ..although i've nothing against gt's
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:32 AM by glenboy »

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Love the bars  :smitten: black skins walls and kashi on chrome post oh yes job done for me  :smitten: oh wait up not my bike sorry  :LolLolLolLol:  :daumenhoch:

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
we love it you can't beat talking about kids bike tyre choices at half one in morning  ;D  :daumenhoch:

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
is it me glen or have you lost your teeth  ::)

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
is it me glen or have you lost your teeth  ::)

i wondered why i was pedalling like f00k and not going anywhere  :D  ;D  no thats the last bit i'm waiting for , black grips are going on with white donuts if i can find some silver tek 3 brake lever , white cable and i have some white dc brake blocks for the brake , bar the frame and forks all the other stuff i already had kicking about ....apart from a chain ring  ;D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:50 AM by glenboy »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  white pk which tyres to use cheng shin whitewalls or white comp 3's

gfxgfx
gfx gfx