gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 10:12 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  eBay & Bargain Spots
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: eBay & Bargain Spots  (Read 932 times)

ripper

eBay & Bargain Spots
« on: April 07, 2011, 01:02 PM »
Apologies if been suggested before...

Could have a section tipping members towards potential eBay bargains and other spots, could look something like this -

eBay & Bargain Spots
Seen something useful, cheap or interesting on eBay or elsewhere? Share it here.

This topic would stop other topics being littered with check this out, following by eBay link etc...

Just a thought.

Cheers
Lee

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Re: eBay & Bargain Spots
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 01:08 PM »
Could be a disaster I have seen things on the bay and been watching as soon as the link goes on here Bang up goes the price. :daumenhoch:

ripper

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 02:24 PM »
Granted, but that's an auction for ya.

Not intended to point at bargains solely - let's face it they're few and far between, but to point out that long awaited part, something of interest and also to keep such pointers in one tidy topic. 

Cheers.

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 02:35 PM »
Granted, but that's an auction for ya.

Not intended to point at bargains solely - let's face it they're few and far between, but to point out that long awaited part, something of interest and also to keep such pointers in one tidy topic. 

Cheers.

if you are selling on the bay then you will normally put something up in the for sales thread if you are a buyer you want as few people knowing about it as possible :daumenhoch: There are two sides to the coin.  When I sell on Ebay I always post on here and get people to talk to me.  I will sell to people on RAD for the minimum price I open an auction at and wil generally give free postage.  I can see the theory of your Idea but it is not for me :P

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 12:06 AM »
I agree with Brett, if you find a bargain on flea bay why tell everybody about it?
If somebody has listed it in a: the wrong section or b: with an incorrect spelling, then it's fair game IMO.

However, if you're selling then you will obviously pimp it to the widest audience.

Just my thoughts
Have a nice day
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

griff

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 12:10 AM »
what they said ^^ however if anyone finds a cheap-as-fook OPC (175-180mm) please let JUST ME know ;)

StellaAtoiz

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 07:15 PM »
what they said ^^ however if anyone finds a cheap-as-fook OPC (175-180mm) please let JUST ME know ;)

griff.

I have been trying to tell ya I have loads of the fookin things but everytime I do......2 minutes later someone else jumps in with one so I have given up :2funny:

griff

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 11:14 PM »

griff.

I have been trying to tell ya I have loads of the fookin things but everytime I do......2 minutes later someone else jumps in with one so I have given up :2funny:
;D don't give up mate!

trasher

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 06:45 PM »
i never advertise on here ,when im selling on ebay

you just end up with over a 100 watchers with no intention of  buying  ::)

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 10:18 PM »
Coming from a slightly different angle, how about a 'stupid prices and ridiculous items on eBay' section?  Don't alert to potential bargains but there are always posts up about a pair of grips or whatever going for hundreds...

Randomly, I just came across a McDonalds monopoly free porridge voucher just about to end.  IT HAD 6 BIDS!!!!   :LolLolLolLol:
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 11:16 PM »
Now that I like :D
The concept not porridge!!!
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2011, 03:20 PM »
Coming from a slightly different angle, how about a 'stupid prices and ridiculous items on eBay' section?  Don't alert to potential bargains but there are always posts up about a pair of grips or whatever going for hundreds...

Randomly, I just came across a McDonalds monopoly free porridge voucher just about to end.  IT HAD 6 BIDS!!!!   :LolLolLolLol:

I for one would like a section like this,it would at least stop me clicking onto the numerous,"look how much this is",boring as fook topics >:( :2gunsfiring_v1:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  eBay & Bargain Spots

gfxgfx
gfx gfx