gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975655 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6351 Members - Latest Member: Spencerkidd July 08, 2024, 06:46 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone in Cornwall who could do a pick up and post or tips on couriers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone in Cornwall who could do a pick up and post or tips on couriers  (Read 1209 times)

youngy

Hi guys as it says really, need a bmx picked up in Cornwall or any ideas on couriers. Never done this before but bid before thinking ::) How does the courier thing work,, do I arrange for them to pick up at certain time or what?? ???
cheers for any help in advance Graham

sid1972

It's straight forward enough - you tell the company how much you think it weighs boxed and a general idea of size. They will give you day of collection (find out from the buyer whens best). 15 to 20kg is the weight I normally go for, insurance in optional but always best. You can do all this on line, they like a contact number from the collection and delivery address as this helps.

I think if I remember right there is an option for the driver to sort the labels too.. Or email them to the seller and ask him to print and attach them.

Parcel Force tend to charge the most mate..  ;)

sid1972

oh and what you been buying? spill the beans!!  :D

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
a team murray,my first bike......where abouts in cornwall?

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
If it is that'n then it's in Helston :)

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
mmmm,a few miles from where my wife is at the moment!!

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
Would have had a go on that if I'd realised the missus's gran lives just up the bloody road as well......

youngy

Good guess Danny :daumenhoch: Sid thanks for that will be giving you a call tomorrow mate, re the tuffs :daumenhoch:
Hutchman you gonna get the wife to pick up for me then mate :LolLolLolLol: A Team murray 360 was my first BMX but not come across one so when I saw this I went for it, looks a lot of work though. Makes a change though cost less than they where bitd ;D Just a bit of messing now with getting it picked up.
Anyonegot any tips on decent couriers? ::)
cheers Graham

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
If you get bored wi it Gra , send it to me

I like owd Murrays  8)

Good score bud  :daumenhoch:

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Graham,yes,on her doorstep but she aint coming back,i'll be down there for deffinate end of may but hoping to go down april friday/monday bank holiday.

youngy

Never mind will have to sort a courier then don't think they'd wait that long,cheers though :daumenhoch: Hey dubber would still love that Piranha can't believe you still got it ::) Been looking a while for a Murray, nearly bought one of these a few months back but missed it so went for this without considering pick up only from Cornwall, don't think I can swing that far out of my way with work ;D

youngy

Could really do with someone picking this up for me, any chance anyone ::)
cheers Graham

oldschoolfool

cant you ask them to box it up for you.if they can,use interparcel to get it picked up for you.go on their website,its straight forward.shouldnt cost no more than £9 if you play it right :daumenhoch:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
you wana murray dubber?    :) :)
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

oldschoolfool

ive been in this situation before.if your desperate ,send me petrol money an i'll pick it up for you.i live in plymouth so a trip down to helston wont be bad.i can then box it up for you so you can arrange for a courier to collect off me. :daumenhoch: if you like.

where abouts are you

cheers
dave

youngy

Dave have PM'd you mate :daumenhoch: Thanks for your help mate much appreciated. I'm near Bolton lancashire by the way, BL4 8JZ.
cheers Graham

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone in Cornwall who could do a pick up and post or tips on couriers

gfxgfx
gfx gfx