gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975652 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 04:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  milton keynes sunday.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: milton keynes sunday.  (Read 696 times)

jazzyje

milton keynes sunday.
« on: April 24, 2006, 09:15 AM »
went up to mk yesterday and as usual the track was in fantastic shape.the weather stayed  dry till just before the finals when a light smattering of rain made for some spills in the berms.Miles Kirby was in sensational form riding with the young un's in 19+ on what really is his own track.miles had a great battle with Lee Alexander who is back in great form jumping everything and showing the young lads how to pass.got some good fitness as well still managing to pull miles on the last straight.
   i dont think you could have picked a better track to have an oldschool meet and the mk crew run a very smooth show with no organisational dramas.
   i understand it rained everywhere else but for the 142 riders at mk we had perfect bmx weather for most of the time.very little wind and not to hot.i even got me jumping head on and although it was'nt pretty,those triples were mine baby :crazy2:. .many thanks to mk crew and i cant wait for the inter regional. :)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 09:26 AM by jazzyje »

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: milton keynes sunday.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 09:25 AM »
Hey Justin ,

Real good day yesterday , everyone was going for it big time  ;)

Really good turnout , how big is the Inter Regional gonna be  :shocked:

Spoke with Pete Kirk yesterday & Old Schoolers welcome for the Inter Regional , get some practise for the Big MK Summer Meet .

No probs with the PA as in noise complaints which is cool  :daumenhoch:

Matt

Pete Kirk

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 12:44 PM »
 :-* Justin, Thanks for your comments.

I wanted to talk to you yesterday but i was just so busy it didn`t happen.

I want to know if you would be willing to bring your PA gear to the inter regional at MK.
Its worth a free burger and cup of tea !

Last year worked so well and if CK hadn`t smashed himself up he was going to do a session on the decks.

Please let me know on here or ring me on 07850 208837.

Thanks.  Pete.

Flying_fox

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 06:08 PM »
Thanks for the props Justin. You even jumped the tripples, massive props to you for doing that.

Me and Lee had a couple of wicked battles, god that blokes got some power!! I didnt know he was so close behind me in the final, I started easing up a little between the last table and the rollers, then I realised he was coming up fast and it was too late. I can wait for the battles on the national circuit.

And well done to all the old shoolers who raced, there's nearly more of us now than there is kids.. :LolLolLolLol:

Bring on the inter regional there, and the RAD meet!!

jazzyje

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 09:34 PM »
check your pm pete.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  milton keynes sunday.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx