gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 04:55 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  'SHANAZE READE SERIES'
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 'SHANAZE READE SERIES'  (Read 1274 times)

baldbmxer

'SHANAZE READE SERIES'
« on: October 05, 2010, 10:24 AM »

'SHANAZE READE SERIES'

SIX TIME BMX and THREE TIME TRACK World Champion.

Shanaze crashed out at The Beijing Olympic Games in 2008 at the age of 19 missing out on winning Gold.
Follow Shanaze through the highs, lows, crashes and triumphs on a very extraordinary two year journey to see her compete at her home Games in 2012.

''I am really excited about this project as not only will it be a journey for me, it will be a journey for my team, my family, the media and other athletes. This project will highlight how BMX racing helps kids across the country get off the streets and get into a sport where you don't need to spend a lot of money or be at an exclusive club. I hope to draw attention through this series and my sponsors to communities across the country to get involved in BMX or any sport by showing them what they can achieve.

Thanks to all my sponsors who are getting involved.'' Shanaze Reade talking about The Series.

Series One, Episode one, Premiers Friday 15th October 2010 on www.shanazereadeseries.com
Don't miss it!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE TRAILER    http://www.shanazereadeseries.com

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  'SHANAZE READE SERIES'

gfxgfx
gfx gfx