gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 03:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  chicksands anyone?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: chicksands anyone?  (Read 8327 times)

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: chicksands anyone?
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2008, 09:35 PM »
Dunno yet Bill, if I do, I'll make more effort with the photos! :-[

I`d just like to see Billy ride other than on a race track, mind you I`m going Corby tomorrow too if you fancy it  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

TonyDaButcher

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2008, 09:43 PM »
Shame, I'm at work tomorrow.
The boys love Corby, Billy did his first backflip there on the resi ramp.

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2008, 09:54 PM »
Shame, I'm at work tomorrow.
The boys love Corby, Billy did his first backflip there on the resi ramp.

I never knew you worked Tony, I thought you was a globe-trotting bmx milionare   :LolLolLolLol:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

TonyDaButcher

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2008, 08:10 PM »
I work hard Bill!  Thats why i'm a gazillionaire!! Guess what I do??

Let us know next time you're going to any skate parks, the boys would love to ride with you i'm sure.
They go Bay66 (playstation) on Tues and Sunday eves.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:14 PM by TonyDaButcher »

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2009, 07:07 PM »
Must be coming up for another session at Chicksands.  Where's our official organiser??  Next Sunday looks a possibility.  Come on Spillers, set it up!!   ;) Humps

spillers#1

« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2009, 07:17 PM »
Chicky this sunday then?
Myself and te harve are a yes and so are alan and james.
Like humps said its well overdue a visit

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2009, 08:21 PM »
I asked one of the gay-lycra boys from EK to join us but seems to depend on if there's a XC (or X-dressing  ;)) event.   :angel: Humps

hooga1975

« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2009, 01:33 PM »
I dont think I will be able to make it.  I have a busy weekend ahead of me

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2009, 12:11 PM »
Shame you can't make it Lee.  Anyone else joining the gang??  So far I believe it's me and James, Gary & Ethan Godden, Miles Kirby, Lee Allen and Jason Harvey.  Not sure about Billstup & Joe or any of the gay-lycra gang from East Kent.  See you there about 11:00.  Humps

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2009, 08:52 PM »
What a great way to spend six hours today!!  Good to see Jason "gis a ride on yer bike" Harvey there trying out everyone's bikes so he can source something for next time.  Gary Godden was ripping the 4X track up on his cruiser.  Was damp but good and yes, the noodles were superb.   ;) Possible session on 8th March; just waiting for official confirmation from our alternative events organiser Spillers.  Humps

ethan godden

« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2009, 09:09 PM »
I second what Humps has said - what a great way to spend 6 hours!!!!!!

our first time & we are certainly looking forward to the next time! (front suspension required though for the next assault!!! I am rather shaken, not stirred!!!!)

James was looking good with his double manuals thru' the triples! Miles was tearing up the 4x track! Ethan & Owen enjoyed hanging out & riding today! Noodles are good just like Humps promised! Good to catch up with everyone & didn't know there was a bike test there today (Jason!!!!lol)

Overall great fun & enjoyed the day!

:daumenhoch:
Gary & ethan

spillers#1

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2009, 09:14 PM »
It was a superb day today,i know people always say that but for me it was top stuff i really had a good days riding.

I managed to achieve some personal goals today and managed to jump and clear everything(apart from those damn triples)on the 4x track,i felt smooth and in control for once  :D confidence is up big time just got to transfer it to the cruiser in 40+ this year  :daumenhoch:

As for te harve he must have tried 7 maybe 8 different bikes today all bikes from people he'd never met before,literally every time he came down the 4x track he was on a different machine  :D he rode a spank,charge blender,giant stp1,gary grays comencal,lil humps dialled,a flow,a kona,da bomb,some factory polish bike can't remeber name,alan humps bike and then didn't want to leave chicky even when the light faded  :LolLolLolLol: nice one kieth ilson thats another hooked  ;D

So march 8th then anyone?

Oh and nearly forgot....gary how fckin light is ethans bike  :idiot2: 11 Ibs is that possible,jasons pack lunch box was heavier
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 09:16 PM by spillers#2 »

ethan godden

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2009, 09:53 PM »
Oh almost  forgot to say spillers you were looking good & getting your jump on today, good to see it!! :daumenhoch: :)

eloopnai

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2009, 10:00 AM »
from what you lot have been sayin and the pics ive seen this place looks superb so be prepared in the future for me to be wobbling around chicksands with ya fellas
the old skool goose has been laid to rest and the new cruiser is raring to go  :daumenhoch:

Flying_fox

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2009, 03:11 PM »
Another class day riding in the wood with you guys. I think yesterday the 4X track felt faster than any other time I've ridden there this winter.

I was an especially proud Dad yesterday as my Harry had his first go at 4X at 2 years and 3 days old. Ethan Goddens commentary as we were running down the track trying to keep up with little H was hilarious, Garry your son has one hell of an imagination. Owen Baxter taking over the supervision of Harry was a god send too, my back was about to break running down that hill behind the little nutter!

Just before we left Alex Dick and Chico Hooke turned up and Harry was saying to me "Pa, race Cheek Alex?" (Harry speak for I want to race Chico and Alex, I don't think he needs to set his sights that high yet, lol.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2009, 10:15 PM »
Herne Bay or Braintree on Sunday for most of us Glen.  Next planned session is March 8th.  Humps

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2009, 01:16 PM »
As the week slowly ticks away I'm thinking Thai chicken noodles and vegetable spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce.  Stuff the riding, who's joining me and James for some grub on Sunday??   :D Humps

spillers#1

« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2009, 09:24 PM »
Chicksands sunday club meeting this weekend  :LolLolLolLol: noodles and scaring yaself shitless

dialledbikes

« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2009, 12:34 PM »
I'm there, if its not raining too heavily.

hooga1975

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2009, 01:16 PM »
I might make an apperance this Sunday if the weather forcast is good

ethan godden

« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2009, 01:51 PM »
Me ,ethan & mitch camm will be there!!! :)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2009, 09:49 PM »
Another good day at the Land of Chicks with a few of the usual suspects there.  Started out really bright but then a heavy shower, then sun, then sleet, then sun again!!  At one time around 3:30 the area was white with sleet and looked very picturesque but started to get a bit slippery, especially when we did a couple of the downhill runs.  Shame our organisor deemed it necessary to be a pit-bitch at Brands this weekend.  No plans yet for the next session.  Humps

ethan godden

« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2009, 10:02 PM »
Good day - strange weather as Humps said!
Big thanks to Humps for taking me & 'E'!  James & Mark - sorry to say you were snoozing on the berm, didn't realise you were sessioning the step-up, step-down!  lol
Look forward to the next session!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  chicksands anyone?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx