gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 05, 2024, 03:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  COME ON EAST ANGLIA!!! OldSchoolers for the summer - Who's with us!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: COME ON EAST ANGLIA!!! OldSchoolers for the summer - Who's with us!!!  (Read 1015 times)

nishiki14

I very nearly gave up on this but I think its just too good to let die, after all the effort everyone went to. I know we dont have the numbers the south have but I cannot except the fact that there is only TWO OS riders in a region the size of East Anglia.
The winter season will be finished next month so now we need to get ready for the summer, EA has had such a poor turn-out for OS over the winter and it would be a real shame if that carried over to the summer, so please give me some names.
If you've never raced before but fancy a go then reply to this and somebody here will always be glad to help.
If you race another class but fancy something a bit more on the fun side, please join us.
If you are one of the OLD OS riders that like the idea of a comeback, you know who you are!
And if you are one of another regions riders that would like a move over to the DARK SIDE...........stick your name down!!! :daumenhoch:

So come on..............NAMES PLEASE!!! ;)

fouronethreeoh!

Any dates/tracks for this year?
I work a lot of weekends, so it would be nice to know some events in advance.
Im keen to give this an outing

mrs-bmx-796

we should make a few more in the summer   :daumenhoch:

Firebladeseven

I take my Quad to Braintree fairly regularly but as I race New school 20" and the class is often merged with the 30+ I can't be on both.
To be honest the N/S bike is a far better ride than the old in that I actually fit it!
Even worse my Quad is a freestyler LOL!

I'd be happy to race both classes if there were enough riders at my club to make it possible, it's just as much fun as the 30+ and I could do with the excercise of 2 classes.

So if your coming to Braintree, shout out and I'll be sure to take it and give you another number.

As for anything more serious than club racing, I could do with a new bike that I don't twat my ankles on when I pedal. ::)

Steve

se

I'll try to get to a few, depends on family stuff this summer really. Sam I know this may not be entirely good news for you.  :angel:

nishiki14

I'll try to get to a few, depends on family stuff this summer really. Sam I know this may not be entirely good news for you.  :angel:

If I have to break a few more bones to get the OS bump started in the EA then it might be worth it mate! :LolLolLolLol:

As for you Steve (the other Steve) that quad of yours might only be a freestyler but you can still make it fookin move mate I know! Get it down to Braintree and leave the new one at home! :daumenhoch:

hooga1975

there is a race on Sunday isnt there?  I might come if i dont get too drunk saturday night. 

nishiki14

And when was the last time you went out on a sat night and didnt get bladdered?? :LolLolLolLol:

eloopnai

braintree this sunday
 just down the road to me 
   you never know i might make this one

stop laughing  :2funny:

Firebladeseven

Ok then, the Quad will be loaded, if there is enough for a seperate OS gate I'll race both.

Steve

Rooonga

Re: COME ON EAST ANGLIA!!! OldSchoolers for the summer - Who's with us!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 08:00 PM »
I recon I'll be up for some East Anglian Old school riding throughout the summer.

Might even make it this weekend if it's still gonna be on...... (Be my 1st day riding since the brits!)

nishiki14

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 09:35 PM »
This is more like it, I was gonna cry off myself this Sunday, still suffering from my little accident with a 13 year old F2 rider at Royston (got a bruise right in the crack of my arse the size of a saucer and it fookin kills) but if you lot are gonna make the effort to be there then so shall I :daumenhoch:

PS Ian.................you are clean out of excuses my son! :LolLolLolLol:

eloopnai

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2009, 10:59 AM »
i played this excuse today " theres only 2 of us "    :daumenhoch:

next week at daggers it will be " im going spurs v arsenal "  :daumenhoch:

as for ipswich ive got a couple of weeks to find one for that  ;)

joking aside i was looking forward to today been over the track 3 times in the past week as i havent been on my bike much the past 2 months so in need of getting some fitness back each time lasting a bit longer before i collapse  :LolLolLolLol:
and i will be over there this week the same
i think im the only old skooler who practises and still ends up last  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  COME ON EAST ANGLIA!!! OldSchoolers for the summer - Who's with us!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx