gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 11:00 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Ebay brings out the madness in people!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ebay brings out the madness in people!  (Read 1838 times)

Jazzchimp

Ebay brings out the madness in people!
« on: August 07, 2005, 10:23 PM »
Once I had a guy from the US hit BIN on one of my auctions, then he never made contact with me again!?!?! Just simply disappeared?!?!

WHY?  Is it like one of those big red buttons with DO NOT PRESS that makes you want to press it?

Anyone else notice that ebay sends people mad?

Offline Nosnod

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re: Ebay brings out the madness in people!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 10:51 PM »
I have just had exactly the same happen to me the other week. A guy from the US with low feedback hits BUY IT NOW on some decals I had for sale and havent heard from him since >:(. He probably didn't realise it was Paypal only for international buyers. Luckily not a big sale but Im stilll pi88ed off about it

retrorider.u.k

Re: Ebay brings out the madness in people!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 11:02 PM »
dont list with buy it now i suppose.list as you would as a start price.the genuine bids do come better i've found this way. ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Ebay brings out the madness in people!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx