gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 05:41 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay advice
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ebay advice  (Read 475 times)

Skyway Nick

Ebay advice
« on: May 19, 2008, 12:23 PM »
Long storey, basically had the winning bid on a TA which had its serial number ground off. I let the seller know that I didnt want it and have offered to pay his Ebay fee's. The winning bid was £180 so the seller has told me that I need to send him £10.

I just want to know if this is correct as I have never sold anything on there and am unaware of how the fee's work. Im not being tight cuz Im happy to pay it if thats what I owe but if not then I'll send him whats correct.

Any info would be much appreciated.

motomagII

Re: Ebay advice
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 12:25 PM »
sounds about right does that

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 12:26 PM »
just out of interest......why didn't you want it?  was it just cos the serial had been scrubbed?    :-\  if the frame looked good then £180 for it was a great price!  :daumenhoch:

virtualmeuk

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 12:32 PM »
If u dont want it now i would try JT71 before you pay the fees as i know he was after a rough TA for a project he is trying to do.  :daumenhoch:

Skyway Nick

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 12:42 PM »
Yes,  I didnt take it because of the serial number. the storey was that he got it from the U.S. 3 years ago and discovered the number had been removed.

I've always wanted a TA but I didnt want one that is possibly stolen. I PM'ed Stodgy about it at the time for some advice. He said to go with what feels right in my head so I let the guy know that I didnt want it. Possibly a bit goody two shoes but as it is I actually found a TA in my local Trade it magazine the day after sending the message to the guy. I bought the one in Trade it for £160!!!!!! serial number K 3239. Its in a bit of a state but will look perfect once finished.

Skyway Nick

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 12:44 PM »
I have the email address of the seller if somebody wants to contact the guy.

JT71

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 01:44 PM »
I have the email address of the seller if somebody wants to contact the guy.

YES please you have PM.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay advice

gfxgfx
gfx gfx