gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 08:49 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  A new board just about tracks
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A new board just about tracks  (Read 799 times)

paulgray

A new board just about tracks
« on: October 02, 2008, 09:26 PM »
I was pondering about all the tracks in the UK, past and present and thought it would be cool if everyone listed the tracks they had ridden / raced throughout their BMX years...

Let's have a complete list of tracks that exist / existed in the UK...  :)

Tony,

I suggest that there should be a new board on this forum called "Tracks, old and new".  On this board there should be a topic dedicated to each track showing its details, name, location, date of construction etc, and where people can post thier pictures, memories, videos etc. A track database of sorts, before they are forgotten.

What says you?
I saw moderators, how 'bout it... I would love to reflect over pictures from every track... :4_17_5:

Over to you guys, what you think Mr.moderator Sir :coolsmiley:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
Re: A new board just about tracks
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 09:57 PM »
It doesn't need a whole board (we already have three race sections)...all it needs is a new topic, which can be stickied, entitled what you propose.

Get it started and one of us will sticky it for ya.

paulgray

Re: A new board just about tracks
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 11:08 PM »
Stodgy,

My terminology might be a bit incorrect, these forum things are a bit new to me so I'll try and clarify.

I was thinking another entry is the "BMX General" section, like this ...

BMX General
.......BMX Videos
.......BMX Chat
.......BMX Tracks

and then inside "BMX Tracks" one subject for each track like this ....

Subject
-----------------
Hounslow track
Newark track
Wigan (three sisters)

... which would allow people to go straight to the track they were interested in.

Don't know if what I'm suggesting is difficult or impractical but just an idea  :) Suppose what I really want is a wiki.

Paul

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  A new board just about tracks

gfxgfx
gfx gfx