gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 02:21 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  South east old school series racing.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: South east old school series racing.  (Read 1169 times)

turnip

South east old school series racing.
« on: April 15, 2010, 10:51 PM »
Hi,approaching the wrong side of 39 and getting back into bmx after a 25 year layoff..would like to have a go in the old school series racing and would like to know if there are any tracks running the series in the south east or Essex area.
I have a early to mid 90s chrome Powerlite with 1" threaded forks,Dia compe Bulldog calipers ,Powerlite hubs etc all original....would this be eligible to race?
Any info would be appreciated.

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: South east old school series racing.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 12:51 AM »
Hi ya turnip, look out for races at dagenham, braintree and hersden, all 3 tracks usually have an old school class. Hersden is a 4 man track and is great fun, Both dagenham and braintree tracks have or are undergoing refurbishment so Im not sure how old school will fare on these tracks. They all have a great atmosphere and you will be made welcome. Keep an eye on the posts to see when the next races are, I think Hersden may be next weekend.. :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

turnip

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 09:39 PM »
Nice one,thanks for reply and i'll keep an eye out

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 09:46 PM »
Theres a race at hersden this weekend, I know a couple of old schoolers will be there :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 06:18 PM »
come along, the more the merrier  :daumenhoch:

moomin

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 06:38 PM »
The next Hersden round has been moved due to the Hayes Regional cancellation. 

Come along and join the fun, we had a really great group of friends together and had a great beach ride, beers and fish and chips at the last Hersden race and as Andy said, the more the merrier  :-*

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  South east old school series racing.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx