gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  HERSDEN SUMMER SERIES DATES 2008
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HERSDEN SUMMER SERIES DATES 2008  (Read 1121 times)

TK The Mic

HERSDEN SUMMER SERIES DATES 2008
« on: February 12, 2008, 05:17 PM »
Here we go folks for this years dates for Hersden's Summer Series. After last year, which was our most successful ever, we will be looking to make it bigger and better. We averaged over 60 riders per race in all classes in 2007, with a huge turnout of 103 riders for our final round last September. In April we saw the biggest gathering of Old Skool riders in 2007 ( I think) with 33 riders doing battle on the tiny track, with many making their track debuts and all of them coming back for more.

ROUND 1 SUNDAY 6th APRIL

ROUND 2 SUNDAY 18TH MAY

ROUND 3 SUNDAY 8TH JUNE

ROUND 4 SUNDAY 13TH JULY

ROUND 5 SUNDAY 10TH AUGUST

ROUND 6 SUNDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER

Best five out of six rounds count towards the series final standings.

Race entry fees for 2008, OLD SKOOL SOUTH RGION SUMMER SERIES ROUNDS (to be announced) £7
                                         OLD SKOOL HERSDEN SERIES ROUNDS ONLY                                           £5
                                         ALL OTHER CLASSES                                                                                 £3

All Old Skool rounds will be done by pre registering on radbmx (pm's to TK the MIC).

As ever at Hersden everyone will be made welcome, with the emphasis on having fun, and if it turns out as good as 2007, we are in for a top year.

Any probs or questions let us know

TK the MIC
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 10:50 AM by TK The Mic »

Mr Rusty

Re: HERSDEN SUMMER SERIES DATES 2008
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 06:27 PM »
Better dig my bike out of the garage then  ;)

Less than 7 weeks to go  :)

jazzyje

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 08:39 AM »
 :)

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 08:56 AM »
i'm a no show
and spoke to the long haired fella with the big white volvo and he's got a new job which means alternate sundays he's gotta work
and you can guess the rest i am sure

have fun guys and gals  :daumenhoch:
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 09:26 AM »
Is it just a lift your missing there Kev or can you not make it for other reasons.?

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 09:34 AM »
Si

unfortunately my wife has arranged to for us to go to her parents
and drop maisy off for the week

if i'm lucky we might go on the saturday, but as i'm sure you know
you have to play the game and make it seem like you aren't bothered
and either day will do  etc ........ 

:LolLolLolLol:
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

KGB Matt

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 04:56 PM »
Have been checking the dates and we wont be able to make 2 of the rounds.  >:( >:(  :tickedoff: Both are the same days as nationals and our kids dance shows.  :rant:

We would have liked to support Hersden to the full and compete in all rounds but at this rate it doesnt look like we will even make the 5 from 6 to to qualify for a series ranking.  :tickedoff:

Too much going on this year ......... 

Matt

se bikes

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 05:26 PM »
stop them doing that nancy dance thing then  :2funny: :2funny:

Twinkle

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 08:11 PM »
They love their dancing Nicki ......... We sat em down again tonight and spoke to them about it and they both said they want to keep the dancing up as long as they can.  The show is only one weekend of the year, we're just unfortunate it clashes with a National and the Hersden meet.  They are both really into their BMX as you know but Chloe has been dancing for nearly 5 years now and tbh it does actually come more naturally to her than BMX so we wont force them into stopping.

Am really sorry again to all at Hersden that we cant make 2 of the series this season but we will be there as much as possible as its always a great day out for everyone   :)  Unfortunately we are running out of hours in our day most weekends lately.  (I've totally given up hope of getting my conservatory finished or my hallway decorated this year .......... we only moved in in 1996!!! )

Sharon xx

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 09:04 PM »
I've totally given up hope of getting my conservatory finished or my hallway decorated this year .......... we only moved in in 1996!!!

And so you should Sharon, you don't want Matt to rush the job do you??  These things require careful planning, estimating, replanning, design, more planning, re-estimating and so it goes on.  But I don't expect a mere mortal of the female persuasion to understand such complicated things, you'll need to ask Matt.  Ask Cazbo how long it took to get Gary to do the ceiling.  Now that took shed loads of planning, etc.  And if all else fails you need to use the GALMI method.   :D Humps

Longun

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 09:15 PM »

And so you should Sharon, you don't want Matt to rush the job do you??  These things require careful planning, estimating, replanning, design, more planning, re-estimating and so it goes on.  But I don't expect a mere mortal of the female persuasion to understand such complicated things, you'll need to ask Matt.  Ask Cazbo how long it took to get Gary to do the ceiling.  Now that took shed loads of planning, etc.  And if all else fails you need to use the GALMI method.   :D Humps

Humps, you really should update your spell checker. It appears to be substituting in the letter P-L-A-N when you type D-R-I-N-K.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  HERSDEN SUMMER SERIES DATES 2008

gfxgfx
gfx gfx