gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 03, 2024, 06:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Thinking about selling my purple Dirtbike...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Thinking about selling my purple Dirtbike...  (Read 848 times)

Miko

Thinking about selling my purple Dirtbike...
« on: April 01, 2008, 06:30 PM »
...so I figured I'd ask my S&M brethren across the pond if there was any interest.

Good shape, with a couple chips and all decals intact.

Will come with '94 Frame, a Beartrap headset, PitchFork and shafted Redneck with Wedgie Jackson and nothing else.

I'm thinking around $225 USD plus shipping.  I feel that's a good price, factoring how much Rednecks have been selling for as of late.

I could have put this in the classifieds but I'd rather keep it to isolated to those who are truly devoted to the marque.   :knuppel2:

SaMAlex

Re: Thinking about selling my purple Dirtbike...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 08:13 PM »
Thats a great price for all that, for sure. With pitchforks and a shafted redneck, thats almost like the frame thrown in for free.

1" frame, without 990 mounts. It has got OS written all over it!

SaMAlex

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 11:04 AM »
You should try posting this in the OS racing section. Its a spot on bike for that, and Im not sure how often those guys look in the Mid section.

There really werent many dirtbikes without 990 mounts.
I had one just like this with the same 'mexican' decals, but mine was a much lighter purple.

Miko

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 04:52 PM »
I put it in the classifieds.  Also, see that post for a list of some desirable goods.  :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Thinking about selling my purple Dirtbike...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx