gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975649 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 03:43 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  OLD SCHOOL SUMMER SERIES ROUND 4 ROYSTON
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OLD SCHOOL SUMMER SERIES ROUND 4 ROYSTON  (Read 4449 times)

ZippyDixon

Re: OLD SCHOOL SUMMER SERIES ROUND 4 ROYSTON
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2007, 09:01 PM »

Great day fellas,you guys always seem to make em all sit up and take notice,Ratty,those holeshots mate.....quality!!!.........like miles says,before the end of the series I think a win maybe on the cards dude,the legs are looking stronger every race  :daumenhoch:

If you want a decent new school frame I've got a great Supercross frame for sale in the For Sale section that's still available. Got some forks and other bits for it too if your interested. I wasn't at Royston today though. A bit too far away from Folkestone.
  And the one for sale at Roston today was mine  ;)
  Still got it,I know its more than Zippy's but it is a 2007 frame hardly used!!!!
 Will be taking it to MK next weekend!!!!

se

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2007, 09:26 PM »
The washing machine just struggled to deal with the amount of cak in my pants, if you know what I mean. Great day, actually the rain made it better even if I poufed out every time it got a bit slippy, which was every bleedin jump. Those cranks still don't spin either.

That's my last one of the series except maybe MK. Gots lots on in the next couple of months. Gutted. I will have to take a few bikes on holiday so I can get over it. The missues is due about a week before MK so let's hope she gets something done on time for once.

nic968

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2007, 09:53 PM »
 Well done to all those involved today...Gutted I didn't make it.Managed to get wet and mucky under my car though..Looks like I need a new starter motor on my old school car...(could do with some help with my gate starts too..)
 Hopefully it'll be ready for the next round....Until then.... :daumenhoch:

QuadPaul

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2007, 10:18 PM »
What a cracking day's racing today, well apart from the rain. Highlights of the day had to be Daz's stack when his grips come off. Then Nikki landing on her ass in the puddle after the finish line of the same race.  :2funny: 

Again some hotly contested battles. I managed to cut Russ up in the 1st Moto, but he got his revenge in the 3rd moto, quality :Aresehole:   :LolLolLolLol:

Matt, know what you mean about the kids mate, that was a bit off if you ask me. Don't worry that won't happen at daggers!!  :daumenhoch:

Pro-tec

« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2007, 11:06 PM »
Sorry for wussing out today. Sounds like you lot had a ball out there in the mud. I worked all day Saturday and felt compelled to get thoroughly plastered afterwards. Got up at 8 this morning with every intention of going racing but after 4 hours kip and having fallen over twice trying to get my race pants on I decided to give it a miss.........Never again..... Ow my head etc...
Well done all who made it. Muchos Kudos!

82SHANE

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2007, 11:09 PM »
great day,   rain mud and bmx!     hosed off the ripper and stuck it in the shed.    should clean it properly really but cant be arsed!!! ;)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2007, 11:11 PM »
Shane, sorry bout the mud bath you got today >:D
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Flying_fox

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2007, 07:33 PM »
Hey Miles, I had so much fun today, i love the old skool cornering.

Zippy, was it you selling that F & F today, mine is cracked on head tube so gotta sort out a new skool, gonna do old school on Hutch thanx to Ratty and 25+ Ladies on New Skool bring on Bournemouth National >:D

Flying Fox, was it you yellin from the bern "get him Nik", priceless. :LolLolLolLol:

Yeh  that was me and my big gob. :angel:

If you want to borrow a new school 20" or cruiser mine are both doing nothing at the moment. I can bring them down to the Bournemouth regional if you like so you can have a go.

Webdawg

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2007, 08:54 PM »
Yeh  that was me and my big gob. :angel:

I was thinking bout that move, you just encouraged me even more :2funny:

RE the bikes, that'd be great, Ratty's trying to get an Intense he loaned out back for us to change over bits, not sure if w'll do it in time tho so would be great to try yours. Thanks :4_17_5:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  OLD SCHOOL SUMMER SERIES ROUND 4 ROYSTON

gfxgfx
gfx gfx