gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975700 Posts in 138931 Topics by 6357 Members - Latest Member: Srjmarshall August 09, 2024, 12:59 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Bones last night
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bones last night  (Read 976 times)

jeff spicoli

Bones last night
« on: November 26, 2006, 02:37 AM »
Had better nights after falling down the vert ramp backwards after 10 minutes but not a bad night.

The camera was not to great either so not many pics ,spicoli drop in on the vert

satanic looking radhab

one handed wheelie oh the skill lol

old school endo

Couple of mad kids lol

Another good night for the rad members and its good to see everybody and radhab made the long drive  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 02:04 PM by jeff spicoli »

Holmetech

Re: Bones
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 02:07 PM »
Hey Andy,they are the first action shots i've got of me on my orange beat,cheers.

The finger wheelie wasn't personal.  :LolLolLolLol:

I was gutted that i missed all of your fall offs too.  ;D

jeff spicoli

Re: Bones last night
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 02:12 PM »
i have a swollen finger and elbow but apart from that im ok lol. Never really got into it last night but still had fun .Will pump my tyres up next time  :LolLolLolLol:

P0LL0

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 03:22 PM »
Who nicked my eyes in that pic  :LolLolLolLol:

Enjoyed it loads last night  :daumenhoch:

Andy, how you only got away with a sore finger from that slam is a bloody miracle!

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 03:42 PM »
Anymore pics?

priv

jeff spicoli

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 04:15 PM »
Sorry priv I did take my new camera only nobody could get it to work on sport mode  :'( could only get a few still life shots lol.

keyhole kid

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 08:46 PM »
andy did you slam dropping in on the vert....... :idiot2:

jeff spicoli

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 09:27 PM »

No that was the easy bit  :LolLolLolLol: I dropped in about 10 times trying to get a pic but misjudged popping out and went down backwards from the platform to the flat ouch . Not the best of starts but I will be back  ;D I think it looked worse than it was  :D
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 09:30 PM by jeff spicoli »

P0LL0

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 01:28 PM »

No that was the easy bit  :LolLolLolLol: I dropped in about 10 times trying to get a pic but misjudged popping out and went down backwards from the platform to the flat ouch . Not the best of starts but I will be back  ;D I think it looked worse than it was  :D

It looked bloody awful from where i was! Glad youre ok though Andy  :daumenhoch: Hows the finger???

jeff spicoli

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 02:21 PM »
Hi Steve the finger is fine just a bit swollen. I used to crash like that all the time so its no big deal ;D ;D See you at the next one mate. Oh and aint it wierd that i only have one pic of you and you look demonic  >:Dlol.

Andy

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Bones last night

gfxgfx
gfx gfx