gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975645 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 05, 2024, 10:58 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Jumble Sale  |  SENNA Memrobilia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SENNA Memrobilia  (Read 938 times)

Offline McQUEEN

• Look Back
  • I left it in the garden......
  • Rated:
SENNA Memrobilia
« on: May 17, 2015, 07:03 AM »
Hi,

I have for sale some great Senna Memrobilia. Wife says it Freestyle bikes or Senna, not enough room for the two.  :'(

The prints and figurine are all limited edition and signed by the artist / sculpture and numbered. Their all for sale on eBay but open to offers.

The work is called 'The Last Victory' depicting Ayrton Senna powering the McLaren MP4/8 to win at the 1993 Australian Grand Prix. This was Ayrton Senna's 41st and last F1 victory. This limited edition print is now in the hands of collectors after the run was completed, once the original was commissioned for an Ayrton Senna Calendar. It is no longer available from the artist website - a smaller version is, entitled 'The Last Victory 2', and can be seen on his website, retailing, without a frame, at £295. www.gavinmacleodcollection.com/index.htm.

It is very difficult to capture the colours and beauty of this piece of work; my photos do not do it, or the detail and rendering of it, justice.

The work measures as follows:

Frame - 680mm wide x 960mm high, Print   - 570mm wide x 720mm high.

The frame is a gloss black with off white and grey mounting card. The print was professionally mounted and is fully sealed on the rear of the frame with brown mounting tape. I have owned this since new in 1994/5 and the print comes from a smoke free house and has been kept out of direct sunlight and is perfect - the frame has small small rub marks.

The work is called 'The Champion' depicting Ayrton Senna driving the McLaren MP4/7. This limited edition print is now in the hands of collectors after the run was completed.

It is very difficult to capture the colours and beauty of this piece of work; my photos do not do it, or the detail and rendering of it, justice.

The work measures as follows:

Frame - 720mm wide x 570mm high, Print   - 440mm wide x 360mm high.

The frame is a gloss black with off white mounting card. The print was professionally mounted and is fully sealed on the rear of the frame with brown mounting tape. I have owned this since new in 1994/5 and the print comes from a smoke free house and has been kept out of direct sunlight and is perfect - the frame has small small rub marks.

my stunning Sean Mills Motor Racing Figurine of the late great Ayrton Senna.

For those who don't know the makers work check out his website. He does some fantastic work:

http://www.seanmillsmotorracingfigurines.com/

The figurine is in perfect condition. The figure is approx. 150mm tall which i believe is around 1/12th scale. It is numbered 591/1000 and was released back in 1994 / 5. I have owned it from new and it has been kept in a smoke free house away from direct sunlight and always covered in it's glass dome, so there is no dirt or discoloration.

The figurine depicts Ayrton when he was in full winning streak at McLaren Honda and the details of the decals / sponsors logo are stunning, as are the details of the embroidered name on his OMP racesuit.

I am selling this due to a change in circumstance - if things were different I would be keeping this, as from all of the Ayrton Senna memorabilia I have, this is bar far the one item that captures the spirit of Ayrton as a champion (only equal to a Gavin Mcleon print I have, also for sale on another listing
When I was born, the world was a far simpler place.
It was all just cops and robbers.
And BMX.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Jumble Sale  |  SENNA Memrobilia

gfxgfx
gfx gfx