gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975724 Posts in 138932 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie August 22, 2024, 06:06 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Salt parts at Halfords
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Salt parts at Halfords  (Read 2427 times)

Offline paulb113

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Salt parts at Halfords
« on: September 17, 2014, 11:03 PM »
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchCmd'srch=salt&action=search&storeId=10001&catalogId=10151&langId=-1

Prices dropped again for click and collect

Just got the pro alloy pegs for 4 ound getting brake for 1 pound,seat for 4 pound,chain tensioners for 1 pound and bars for a fiver

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Salt parts at Halfords
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 06:31 AM »

Just tried four stores all said no

Offline paulb113

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 09:13 AM »
I got one pair from Wigan,getting another pair from Westhoughton and other parts from Leigh!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 09:50 AM »
bugger!  i got shafted the other week as i paid £3 for one of those brakes  >:(    ;D

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 10:59 AM »
 :daumenhoch:  Paul,        donni n smuggy c**thorpe for my bits   :daumenhoch:  bargains , cheap stuff even cheaper can't go wrong  :daumenhoch:  funny cos i was talking to Ed last night about not buying  bits n i must stop buying parts to finish bikes i'll probably not ride ,

oh well  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 11:00 AM »
SSiberian Beaver PastryHORPE  ...........    :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:   fookin brill  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 11:03 AM by oldtired »

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 02:10 PM »
:daumenhoch:  Paul,        donni n sSiberian Beaver Pastryhorpe for my bits   :daumenhoch:  bargains , cheap stuff even cheaper can't go wrong  :daumenhoch:  funny cos i was talking to Ed last night about not buying  bits n i must stop buying parts to finish bikes i'll probably not ride ,

oh well  :LolLolLolLol:

you pushed me off a 7ft quarter instead you daft old bugger ... fooked my neck up  :knuppel2:
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 02:23 PM »
how long will this be the reply to all my post ed ?  besides wasn't so much of a push as more of a bounce ,i thought you were going to ride out of it , sorry Ed   :'(,   the bullying worked enough to get you over the spine though   :coolsmiley:

thought it was your arm that hurt, n you did your neck falling of the skateboard  :yahoo_silent:   :-* :-* better now

back on topic    if you reserve any of these parts ,  probs best to ring the branch to check they have actually got them in stock , managed to reserve two sets of brakes for a quid each , but when i got to the branch ,  they  had put away brake blocks , even though their own order sheet clearly stated u brakes,  still came away with the pegs i had reserved free of charge to compensate for the order being wrong ,  :daumenhoch:   can't complain at that.

so i'll have to learn peggy stuff now , if only so ed can get his own back ........... :-X
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 08:07 PM by oldtired »

Offline paulb113

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 11:13 PM »

Got most of the parts today, just another pair of pegs to get get tomorrow :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Salt parts at Halfords

gfxgfx
gfx gfx