gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975645 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 05, 2024, 03:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Changed it a little
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Changed it a little  (Read 2603 times)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Changed it a little
« on: October 17, 2013, 11:14 AM »
I've moved the parts and Bikes sections and made then Child boards to this main Mid school one.

How does that work for you guys? 

we agree that the new (ish) layout is a bit 'busy' so let me know if this is okay with you guys.   :daumenhoch:

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
Re: Changed it a little
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 11:18 AM »
Appreciated, but I'd either leave it as is or get shot of the two child boards in their entirity. Problem is Rob, making em child boards makes em harder to see in an already under-populated part of the forum. Peeps aren't gonna see the child boards so when a new builds popped up it'll go un-noticed and even more moaning about it starting in 1987 will occur  ;D
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 11:21 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol:  that's fair do's mate.........i will look at what i can do  :daumenhoch:

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 11:26 AM »
 :daumenhoch:

Forgot to say though - love the new section title  ;D

rodriguez

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 12:17 PM »
Nice one Rob, step in the right direction, I agree with Danny on the sub-sections though, given the level of traffic Mid-School it would work best with just a single section like before.

While you are at it can you please delete the 1987-2001 as well as most of the people who are interested in this era don't seem to agree with them as the start and end date   :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 12:25 PM »
 :daumenhoch:  i can't see anyway of merging the child boards into the main one and i wouldn't want to delete them as there's a lot of good stuff in there.

I will speak to a few of the admin guys and see if they know a way  :daumenhoch:

rodriguez

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 12:51 PM »
Cheers for getting rid of the neon bikes and checking out the sub-sections   :daumenhoch:

Can you now change 2001 to Early 2000s as a lot of people seem to reckon it lasted to about 2003, purdy please   :-\

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 12:59 PM »
Cheers for getting rid of the neon bikes and checking out the sub-sections   :daumenhoch:

Can you now change 2001 to Early 2000s as a lot of people seem to reckon it lasted to about 2003, purdy please   :-\

If you're gonna do that just call it Mid School. Don't want to read another debate on when it started and ended as it'll never please everyone, and it's dull a fook having to scroll through another 'it started in 90', 'it started with bash guards' etc. Sorry if I sound eggy.

rodriguez

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 01:41 PM »

If you're gonna do that just call it Mid School. Don't want to read another debate on when it started and ended as it'll never please everyone, and it's dull a fook having to scroll through another 'it started in 90', 'it started with bash guards' etc. Sorry if I sound eggy.

Wasn't trying to start a another boring debate, wanted it changed so that if someone posted a bike in here and it didn't fall within the specific years it wouldn't be moved and thus piss off the poster.   :daumenhoch:

I think you meant edgy unless you've just had two rounds of egg and onion or egg and cress if you're posh    :LolLolLolLol:

Looks like it's sorted anyways, Cheers Rob   :daumenhoch:

Offline OllyHall

• Flip-Whip
  • Dannywhac is a fooking hippy!!
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 01:52 PM »
Your all wrong it's started in late 70's and finished in early 60's pre war;)
Mid school baby!!

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 02:00 PM »

Wasn't trying to start a another boring debate, wanted it changed so that if someone posted a bike in here and it didn't fall within the specific years it wouldn't be moved and thus piss off the poster.   :daumenhoch:

I think you meant edgy unless you've just had two rounds of egg and onion or egg and cress if you're posh    :LolLolLolLol:

No - deffo eggy  :daumenhoch: :

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php'term=eggy

And what the fook are you babbling about Olly  ;D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 06:08 PM by Dannywhac »

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 03:21 PM »
whats wrong with neon bikes?
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 04:36 PM »
much better but i'd still lump in the child boards in here too.  :daumenhoch:.
i think i'd prob look at the other section more too if they were all together.
cant be arsed to look at 3 different section for freestyle or race  :-\
glad the age things gone too.
no more fookin haros or streetbeat with a bit of luck  >:D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 04:38 PM by dordymush »
dave the bmxing gypo

rodriguez

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 06:14 PM »

:pilky:

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 06:15 PM »

Mwah-ha-haaaaaa! I changed the link just as you were quoting me (as I'd done it on a mobile)

rodriguez

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 06:51 PM »

Mwah-ha-haaaaaa! I changed the link just as you were quoting me (as I'd done it on a mobile)

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 07:00 PM »
My kids say i'm getting eggy when i'm annoyed. So it's out there.

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2013, 07:40 PM »
I had a mate at School called Eggy, so called as His farts always smelt of eggs.
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

rodriguez

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2013, 07:56 PM »
My kids say i'm getting eggy when i'm annoyed. So it's out there.

If it's something kids are saying then I definitely wouldn't have come across it but it might be regional.   :-\

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2013, 08:26 PM »
One of me friends says it to wind me up if he can see I'm getting irate. 'Don't get eggy Dan. Are you getting eggy? Dan's getting eggy' etc etc. Nearly makes me have an aneurism when he does it.

Anyhow - waffling crap now  :LolLolLolLol:  How about if it's possible to chuck the posts from the 'bikes' and 'parts' section into the Mid School chat section and we can just have one gloriously underpopulated mid section on RAD? No worries if not as it might be a pain in the arse to do  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 08:28 PM by Dannywhac »

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2013, 08:49 PM »
maybe its possible to have aliases of bikes and parts-like threads in the bikes and parts sections.
That would combine the advatages of both approaches :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Changed it a little

gfxgfx
gfx gfx