gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 01, 2024, 02:47 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Whats the going rate for Hoffman Love Handles?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Whats the going rate for Hoffman Love Handles?  (Read 1986 times)

Offline midschooljon

• Flip-Whip
    • Make Your Bones
  • Rated:
Whats the going rate for Hoffman Love Handles?
« on: October 09, 2012, 10:53 PM »
Ive found a set of Lowdrag bars for my build (Cheers Ed  :daumenhoch:) so am considering selling on my Love Handles that are currently on the bike.

They look like the ones below but still have the Love Handles sticker on them. As Im not up to speed on all things Hoffman Im not sure what they sell for these days? Not sure if I should just hang on to them or let them go?

***Wanted - Cash waiting***
RAMP ROOM HOFFMAN FLASH
ELF Double Cross XL.
UGP plates and pad sets
Mid School Race Kit

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
Re: Whats the going rate for Hoffman Love Handles?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 11:02 PM »
the last set on ebay were up for £60 delivered but didnt sell. but they were black.  i would think that chrome ones would be worth more than black ones. so between £60-£80 at a guess if they are uncut and in good nick.  also are they the over size ones as in the photo. or the slimmer ones. do they have the gussets. or removable bar ends? as some of the lovehandles are rare and worth considerably more if they are one of the rarer version.  :daumenhoch:

Offline midschooljon

• Flip-Whip
    • Make Your Bones
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 11:04 PM »
the last set on ebay were up for £60 delivered but didnt sell. but they were black.  i would think that chrome ones would be worth more than black ones. so between £60-£80 at a guess if they are uncut and in good nick.  also are they the over size ones as in the photo. or the slimmer ones. do they have the gussets. or removable bar ends? as some of the lovehandles are rare and worth considerably more if they are one of the rarer version.  :daumenhoch:

They are the oversized ones with 1" grip tubes. And have the long gussets exactly like the pic above. Uncut, and in really good all round condition to be honest.
RAMP ROOM HOFFMAN FLASH
ELF Double Cross XL.
UGP plates and pad sets
Mid School Race Kit

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 11:10 PM »
if they are chrome i would say £60-£80 on a good day.   :daumenhoch:

Offline midschooljon

• Flip-Whip
    • Make Your Bones
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 11:29 PM »
Ok cheers for that. Will have to have a think about it and see if I can bring myself to part with them haha.
RAMP ROOM HOFFMAN FLASH
ELF Double Cross XL.
UGP plates and pad sets
Mid School Race Kit

FOUR1THREE0

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 08:48 AM »
I paid £60 for my pair mate. Same spec as the set in the photo about a year ago off the bay.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Whats the going rate for Hoffman Love Handles?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx