gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 01:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Hoffman condor builds past and present. Put your pics up here.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hoffman condor builds past and present. Put your pics up here.  (Read 1549 times)

whatquid

Re: Hoffman condor builds past and present. Put your pics up here.
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 10:48 PM »
me on my 92 condor, southsea skatepark in the morning before king of concrete, i fell off on a toothpick on vert and went stright over the bars, my friend Pill then used my bike for his run, backfliped and the forks ripped clean off the headtube...bye bye forks...

whatquid

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2012, 10:52 PM »
me and Denis Wingham on the vert at southsea

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2012, 11:15 PM »
Great pics.  :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

The first Hoffman forks were a bit dodgy as the head tube was so thin. That soon got changed to a thicker gauge tube.  :)
I find it strange how this wasn't picked up by Matt. As he had been riding them hard for a while.  ???

whatquid

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2012, 11:24 PM »
i used to run zima forks after...............think they had the same problem, the forks themselves were way strong as were the zima forks but the stearing tube was the problem.......

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:

The first Hoffman forks were a bit dodgy as the head tube was so thin. That soon got changed to a thicker gauge tube.  :)
I find it strange how this wasn't picked up by Matt. As he had been riding them hard for a while.  ???

Only the first ones made in Taiwan, I thought  ???

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
awesome pics!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:

Only the first ones made in Taiwan, I thought  ???
The first ones were made in the states by se racing. Then Hoffman started to make them themselves in the ramp room factory. But that was only for a while as production costs were so high. So eventually production went to Taiwan.

Offline egg

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:

plus it didn't help having such a laid back head angle.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Hoffman condor builds past and present. Put your pics up here.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx