gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 07:05 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Ginger Dog get a 02nd at MK, ...................
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ginger Dog get a 02nd at MK, ...................  (Read 1851 times)

jon016847

Ginger Dog get a 02nd at MK, ...................
« on: June 05, 2006, 09:03 AM »
So I hear the Ginger Dog (Flying Fox)   got a 02nd at MK,  I recon it may have been third but, lucky for you I ended up going out on Sat,  compleatly corrupted with enough champagne and bolivian marching powder to satsify a small army.  lol    all good fun sat night but after 4 hours sleep, I was not feeling very safe on my bike,  infact I even managed to replicate my bullwell breakdancing incident  on the third corner -  Ha Ha,     :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:

Nicly chewed up my new V12 Mag pedals as well,     :'(

Well done to all who actually raced,   

All good intentions and that ............    :-[ :-[ :-[

« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 09:05 AM by jon016847 »

Flying_fox

Re: Ginger Dog get a 02nd at MK, ...................
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 05:43 PM »
Its a shame you didn't race, it was a top meeting.... But I must say you did look a bit pale.... with a bright red nose. ::)

You wern't the only one to hit the deck in the second corner on Sunday, its notorious for people washing out. I've crasahed there myslef on more than one occasion.

Those mag V12's scuff up well when the slide up track, mthe ones on my mtb look like a ginger dogs been chewing on them.

I'm sure we'll get plenty more opportunities to do battle before the seasons finished. Just remember not to get so battered on a saturday.
 :LolLolLolLol:

team_teapot

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 05:48 PM »
and where was scout leader baloo when all this was going down?

Flying_fox

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 06:02 PM »
baloo was at another stag do in london he told me. I don't know these scot leaders eh..

team_teapot

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 06:09 PM »
since when has staying in bed pulling ya plokner while watching the hollyoaks omnibus on T4 sundays been termed "STAG DO"

Flying_fox

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 06:13 PM »
I guess the big question is will baloo turn up to gate practice tomorrow night... or will he stay indoors polishing his GHP and rimming his ti chanring.

team_teapot

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 06:27 PM »
where baloo in concerned there is only one big question. and thats just how big is his list of reasons not to ride a full lap?

AJWD

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 06:34 PM »
Disgraceful behaviour Mr Weston, and at your age too!

dev

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 11:56 PM »
So I hear the Ginger Dog (Flying Fox)   got a 02nd at MK,  I recon it may have been third but, lucky for you I ended up going out on Sat,  compleatly corrupted with enough champagne and bolivian marching powder to satsify a small army.  lol    all good fun sat night but after 4 hours sleep, I was not feeling very safe on my bike,  infact I even managed to replicate my bullwell breakdancing incident  on the third corner -  Ha Ha,     :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:

Nicly chewed up my new V12 Mag pedals as well,     :'(

Well done to all who actually raced,   

All good intentions and that ............    :-[ :-[ :-[

gotta say i was in awe, it was a exact action replay of bullwell, i watched as you lost the front end and thought he cant roll head over heals down the berm, but you did, couldnt believe it! it was like a time warp, let me know were your racing next and i will stand in the car park as i am beginning to think it may be me whos jinxing ya! Dev

team_teapot

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 09:03 AM »
Dev

can you stand in the car park next time we race ?

dev

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 11:44 AM »
Dev

dev

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 11:47 AM »
Dev

I can put ya in the car park next time we race  :2funny:

team_teapot

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 11:27 PM »
where i come from that fighting talk.

maybe ill do an impression of green mile and ask to see you the the field next door.

dev

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2006, 06:42 PM »
where i come from that fighting talk.

maybe ill do an impression of green mile and ask to see you the the field next door.

Lol, hows about we eat jaffa cakes and talk bitd, sounds more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

team_teapot

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2006, 10:26 PM »
sounds like fun whos going to marshal this event.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2006, 07:18 AM »
Got my BC Regional officials licence so I can marshall the event!!  But you don't want that, do you??  Humps  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Ginger Dog get a 02nd at MK, ...................

gfxgfx
gfx gfx