gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975768 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 08:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  FAKE DONUT SEATCLAMPS On EBAY few left
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FAKE DONUT SEATCLAMPS On EBAY few left  (Read 1393 times)

deeman

FAKE DONUT SEATCLAMPS On EBAY few left
« on: August 22, 2011, 01:58 PM »
I have just purchased a fake HUTCH donut seatclamp off eBAY for my build.it arrived this morning and i am well chuffed with it,it looks the tits and i thought an absolute bargain at £15.99 when compared to the ridiculous prices of the  originals!.its in a highly polished ally finish and looks lovely against my chrome frame.they come in old and new school sizes and there are only a few left.if anyone else wants one the search you need on ebay is RETRO DONUT STYLE SEATCLAMP BMX.it will not come up if you just put donut seatclamp for some reason,that just brings you hutch ones up for 150 buy it now!just thought i would share in case its of any use to anyone[img][/img]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:18 PM by deeman »

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
Re: FAKE DONUT SEATCLAMPS On EBAY few left
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 02:35 PM »
Shiners had a load of the original ones for sale at mk for a fiver each. Bargain!!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 02:39 PM »
they were headlocks i think

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 05:23 PM »
No. Defiantly seat clamps. They had headlocks as well. Wazza had a load. He got all excited when he found them at the bottom of a box  :daumenhoch:

deeman

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 05:31 PM »
Sh#t!thats typical.vertego have them on the bay for 150 buy it now!and theres another one at around 60 quid at the moment.you shoulve bought them all and put them on the bay!

lk_97

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 06:52 PM »
Sh#t!thats typical.vertego have them on the bay for 150 buy it now!and theres another one at around 60 quid at the moment.you shoulve bought them all and put them on the bay!

Then you would be just as bad as biagio.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  FAKE DONUT SEATCLAMPS On EBAY few left

gfxgfx
gfx gfx