gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 10:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Tim Judge-Hutch.What you sayin'?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tim Judge-Hutch.What you sayin'?  (Read 8489 times)

sweetbeats

Re: Tim Judge-Hutch.What you sayin'?
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2010, 07:35 PM »
You to Jase, dont be going buying any Haro's in 2010 either  :LolLolLolLol:

;D Ok you win  :tickedoff:  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2010, 08:26 PM »
any update on the interview yet?

Keep_It_Warm

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2010, 12:06 PM »
replica of his August, 1981 BMXA bike:

sweetbeats

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2010, 12:56 PM »
Will happen yup,things have just been very busy at the Ranch covering Bilderberg Events  :coolsmiley:
Thanks for your patience  :D

monkian

« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2010, 01:40 PM »
For fear of sounding stupid, I don't know if this is already well documented but I'd like to know if he has a room at home for his memorabilia?
What's in it, stand out items for him, any chance of a pic? Could he contribute to the 'show us your NOS' thread? :)

sweetbeats

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2010, 03:38 PM »
For fear of sounding stupid, I don't know if this is already well documented but I'd like to know if he has a room at home for his memorabilia?
What's in it, stand out items for him, any chance of a pic? Could he contribute to the 'show us your NOS' thread? :)

I heard Tim let all of his Stuff go when he hung up his Triton Pedals...the idea of a massive HUTCH room at Judge Towers is very romantic and the stuff of dreams and bmx illusions.....sorry to disappoint squire  :daumenhoch:

sweetbeats

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2010, 06:46 PM »
This is ready to roll now-many thanks for all the contributions fellas-the interview will be up ASAP (pretty soon) and thanks for bearing with me and my exploding macbook  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Tim Judge-Hutch.What you sayin'?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx