gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 09:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  A radio documentary about BMX to inspire us all
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A radio documentary about BMX to inspire us all  (Read 679 times)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
A radio documentary about BMX to inspire us all
« on: December 07, 2009, 04:12 PM »
Listened to the documentary from start to finish. Total respect for what CK and Nigel are doing, and have done, at Peckham and wish them all the best in realising their dream of getting a bigger track than they have at present. I've seen Tre and Daniel grow up from their days on "Argos" specials to what they are today and I'm proud to know them. Tracey has been the backbone of the family and has shouldered the transition into being a top BMX mum very well and long may she continue to support her boys. And how proud will she be when they hold an Olympic medal high!! If you've not listened to this radio documentary then spare half an hour to be inspired.  :daumenhoch:  Humps
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00p346r

dialledbikes

Re: A radio documentary about BMX to inspire us all
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 08:36 AM »
That was brilliant  :daumenhoch:

We all love a good underdog/success story and Peckham BMX club has plenty of those.

Gotta love CK, Nigel, Dan, Tre and Tracey for what they do and what they've achieved.

electobooty

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 12:14 PM »
too right listened to it last night, great stuff

anyone know ck

dialledbikes

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 09:11 AM »
Yes.  I know CK quite well.  One of the nicest guys you could wish to meet.  And the work he has done to at Peckham is unbelievable.  Bigger than when Wimbledon won the FA Cup, in my opinion (seriously!).

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  A radio documentary about BMX to inspire us all

gfxgfx
gfx gfx