gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975665 Posts in 138930 Topics by 6352 Members - Latest Member: Hok July 16, 2024, 05:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  First New Skool finished
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First New Skool finished  (Read 4064 times)

adam68

First New Skool finished
« on: December 06, 2009, 01:46 PM »
 :) :) My first new skool build Finally finished Hope you all approve?? All i need to do is learn to ride it :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Well???? :)

Bettyswallocks

Re: First New Skool finished
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 01:53 PM »
Nice one...  :)

Pull the bars back so they're in line with the forks and jobs a good un...  :daumenhoch:

magna13

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 01:56 PM »
thats quite nice, different :daumenhoch: get out on it and have a laugh :daumenhoch:

adam68

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 02:21 PM »
Nice, just move the bars back - this isnt the 80s!   :LolLolLolLol:

Sorry will do. Still stuck in them 80's :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
Is that the style now or dose it help ????

xGoose

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 03:59 PM »
Nice mate, Im starting a ns build soon  :daumenhoch:

adam68

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 04:54 PM »
Nice mate, Im starting a ns build soon  :daumenhoch:

What you going for? I did the Le Treats because the frame and forks only cost me £30 :LolLolLolLol:

xGoose

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 05:53 PM »
Not sure yet mate because I know absolutely nowt about new school, just know its gonna be a race bike. What should I be looking for brand wise, was thinking about dialled

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 07:39 PM »
Looks nice, What you into riding? That looks quite a dirt set-up. Get yourself to Skaterham in Caterham.

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 07:47 PM »
Not sure yet mate because I know absolutely nowt about new school, just know its gonna be a race bike. What should I be looking for brand wise, was thinking about dialled

You won't go far wrong with a Dialled Bike.  I've not heard a single negative remark about 'em   :daumenhoch:

adam68

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 09:02 PM »
Looks nice, What you into riding? That looks quite a dirt set-up. Get yourself to Skaterham in Caterham.

Havent riden anything for years :) and i mean years :LolLolLolLol: That nights do you go there?

adam68

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 09:05 PM »

Me know nothing about new skool either :LolLolLolLol: but im sure the lads on here will help... :daumenhoch:

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 09:44 PM »

Havent riden anything for years :) and i mean years :LolLolLolLol: That nights do you go there?
There's normally a few on Monday and Thursday nights, I dont get there as often as I would like. In the new year I want to get there at least once a month aiming for twice a month.

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 09:21 AM »

Pull the bars back so they're in line with the forks and jobs a good un...  :daumenhoch:

Don't listen to him....he'll be telling you to wear your sisters jeans next!!!  ::)

By the way, am I just being cynical but why do I not trust anyone with the name of Adam???

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

adam68

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 12:11 PM »

Don't listen to him....he'll be telling you to wear your sisters jeans next!!!  ::)

By the way, am I just being cynical but why do I not trust anyone with the name of Adam???

Not with you??????

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 10:33 PM »

Not with you??????

Ooooooh, it's a very, very long story dude, nothing personal.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

adam68

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 05:43 AM »

Not with you??????

Ooooooh, it's a very, very long story dude, nothing personal.  :daumenhoch:

Ok  Mate  :) :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  First New Skool finished

gfxgfx
gfx gfx