gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 01:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  ***** URGENT NOTTM BROADY BANKS BEING PLOWED AS WE SPEAK****
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ***** URGENT NOTTM BROADY BANKS BEING PLOWED AS WE SPEAK****  (Read 8437 times)

thecaptain

Re: ***** URGENT NOTTM BROADY BANKS BEING PLOWED AS WE SPEAK****
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 03:59 PM »
Yep it's me.  :D

Ed get on with your work instead of posting insanely long posts on every bmx message board in cyberspace...  :rant:

These smileys are pretty rad hahah

:angrysoapbox: :4_17_5: :10_2_12: :2funny: :crazy2: :idiot2: :police: :daumenhoch: :smitten: :tickedoff: :uglystupid2: :2gunsfiring_v1: :Aresehole:

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

cool, its tom gerrard here, you came and rode my halfpipe a year or so ago with hman,niki croft and that ben dude whos now on kink, small world ey, haha

Jacko

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 07:42 PM »
Not cleaned up my bricks from Monday night yet....
It's a real shame this place had to go but we can only do our best to get another city centre spot.

If I can be of any help just let me know.

Steve Jackson

Dr.Robotnik

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 09:44 AM »
The secret is out, I am actually meant to be working. :2funny:

I got a brick the other night after work at about 9:30.  :4_17_5: Man the place looks awful now. :'(

Remember The Notts Evening Post should have an article today, though I haven't seen the paper. The follow up article should be on the meeting Saturday at 1:00, so if you can, please pop down.  :coolsmiley:

See you there.

Ed

:angrysoapbox:

Jacko

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2009, 10:26 AM »
....and on the subject of the banks....I'm trying to find a build date, I know the shopping centre opened in 1972 but I don't know if the humps were there from the start...I would think so but it would be nice to get it confirmed, together with an exact date of the opening.  ???

As sad as it is I want a plaque for my brick...don't think the other half is going to let me keep it on the mantlepiece though, but I've got the perfect spot in my office for it.  :coolsmiley:

Jacko

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2009, 11:41 AM »
Is that todays paper....if so I'm off to the shop...... 8)

Jacko

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2009, 07:20 PM »
Now we just need to keep some momentum behind the plans for something new to ride.....if it gets left too long everyone will soon forget...  :(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  ***** URGENT NOTTM BROADY BANKS BEING PLOWED AS WE SPEAK****

gfxgfx
gfx gfx