gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 06:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Favour needed from anyone who rides BADBMX club series and is going to Andover
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Favour needed from anyone who rides BADBMX club series and is going to Andover  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
I am in the process of buying some wheels for Caroline's replacement bike, I wont be going to Andover on the 6th of December. Can anyone pick up the wheels for me?
Thanks
Gary

se

I'm thinking about going so if I can I will. Not planning on racing again after that until Jan though so would need to bring them over?

spillers#1

i'm most prob going gary so ill get them if you want? not racing just watching

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Thanks guys, Lee hows the ribs? Are you over Daggers on Sunday as could give you the cash then or maybe the following Saturday if your doing training.
If not I'm sure someone there on Sunday will be going.

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
I`m planing on going to Andover Gary, depends on the weather though as I`ve got the kids that weekend  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

darren

im deffo going gary, will see you on the gate sunday  8)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Favour needed from anyone who rides BADBMX club series and is going to Andover

gfxgfx
gfx gfx