gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 03:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  s&m xlaf update
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: s&m xlaf update  (Read 3037 times)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: s&m xlaf update
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2009, 07:37 PM »
That's all good, I know how Alex helped out loads with this for you, and he's cool for it to have come to me. it's not going anywhere, considering my last LAF I had for yonks and yonks and has now been given a new lease of life by Kendo after I cracked it [ !!]
And Alex rides for my shop team anyway, so he knows that if there was any trouble then I'd NOT set him up withFearne Cotton... who , by the way, ... I am going out drinking with next week !!

gobshite

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 07:44 PM »
That's all good, I know how Alex helped out loads with this for you, and he's cool for it to have come to me. it's not going anywhere, considering my last LAF I had for yonks and yonks and has now been given a new lease of life by Kendo after I cracked it [ !!]
And Alex rides for my shop team anyway, so he knows that if there was any trouble then I'd NOT set him up withFearne Cotton... who , by the way, ... I am going out drinking with next week !!

fearn cotton and a new s&m :tickedoff:
 :LolLolLolLol:

all good dude, enjoy :daumenhoch:

gobshite

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 07:53 PM »
used a sharpie to black th logo's out, :LolLolLolLol:

nokon cable is just mechanically beautiful, simple and elegant,
doesnt work any better than a regular linear cable imo,
apart from the outer lasting way longer,

ti bolt for the brake was from some small company on the bay, they do an elementary bolt and stem bolts too,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Titanium-BMX-UPGRADE-KIT-brake-caliper-bolts-pair_W0QQitemZ260500259990QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR?hash=item3ca7068496#ht_761wt_909

there you go dude,
i got an odyssey lever kit from them too, very good quality,

check out blue6 too, charles work is second to none,

ti...... i fooking love that stuff :smitten:

Thanks for the Nokon comments, I am still undecided on that one.

I love Ti bits too as I work with the stuff. I'll post my full Ti guard I made for my Animal sprocket eventually. Although I have been thinking of moving to a larger Tree (with custom Ti guard again) or an RNC sprocket.

I have Knight bikes Ti Elementary and Pivotal bolts, London bikes Ti rear axle, Profile Ti crank axle, and got the hook up with Blue6 after I helped them out with some stuff and have, lever bolt, brake pad nuts, crank and sprocket bolts in Ti. All super sick, love Charles's stuff and he's a great guy to deal with.

I just need a brake lever pivot bolt and the fly brake pivot bolts. Also I could do with something snazzy for my rear straddle hanger.

I am also trying to get a Ti frame but it never seems to happen.

I never realised how much of a tart I was until now.  :2funny:

you are a definitely tart. :daumenhoch:

thats a nice group of jewellery you've got, we need a bikecheck! :bondage:

yes dude, charles is sound as a  pound, been chatting with him on bikeguide about stuff, maybe between the both of us we can get him to make some Ti straddle hangers?
what do you think of the chill pill on my bike? they'd be easy for him to make from round ti bar and i'm positive he'd sell more than a few!
lmk what you think?

anything you make from ti, make 2 and i'll have one! ;)

SaMAlex

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 10:15 AM »
tbh alex put a fair bit and time into getting this frame sorted for me
big thanks again to alex for getting it sorted for me

No problems at all Joe. Im glad you were so happy with the frame  :daumenhoch:

Alex rides for my shop team anyway, so he knows that if there was any trouble then I'd NOT set him up withFearne Cotton

I WILL hold you to that Steve!!  :smitten:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  s&m xlaf update

gfxgfx
gfx gfx