gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 10:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anyone remember the shop that was selling NOS haro Masters Complete for 200
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone remember the shop that was selling NOS haro Masters Complete for 200  (Read 2145 times)

ftobmx

I think it was about 5-6 yrs ago now, I bought 5 Complete Haro Masters (3 white 2 Green) from a shop for 200 each.
I saw the advertisement in Ride Magazine and couldn't beleive it, they were actually reduced from 250 to 200.
they came with the 3pc sugino /redline cranks, forklifter stem, kneesavers.
I sold the four on to guys in the states and kept one, wish I kept the lot now :LolLolLolLol: for the life of me cannot remember the name of the shop, doubt they still got any, biagio is selling the crank for more than the bikes now
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 09:45 PM by ftobmx »

theRuler

was it alans?

ftobmx

i am not sure, my memory is shit, can't even remember getting home saturday night :LolLolLolLol:

theRuler

alans did sell them for that much in 2000 or late 1999, iirc

Jazzchimp

You hopin they've got some more?

(I think it was Alans by the way)

ftobmx

If they did it wouldn't be at that price!!!!
just wanted to know where I got them from.  :daumenhoch:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

i think i saw it in an old ride mag, think it was cyclesport

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
i was looking at that last night i still got the mag

cyclesport and alans did them

alans was first as a earlier detion showed them from alans with flites for £250 :wtf:

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Yep , cyclesport and Alans , cyclesport were also selling 84 sport complete bikes for £129 , pleased i got one then  ;D.Alans sold mx1000 sets all colours for £25 ,oakley b2 grips £10 ,graphite x pedals £25 , SE padsets £30, yep , those were the days  :)

retrorider.u.k

yes...... the salad days.fond memories of great prices.big thanks to shiners for not scrapping the stuff.

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
cyclesport also sold mrd badlander`s complete bike for 129 . shop near me sold craig campbell prolite`s for 60 quid  .and the good old days when shiner had nos hutch trickstar`s for 200 . gutted i never bought one but didn`t have the money. 
no1stuntmaster on instagram

theRuler

in 1986 shops were selling craig campbell prolite f+f's for 80 quid

so WHERE ARE THEY ALL NOW?

probably with the fox 4stylers

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Coopers used to flog em fairly cheap too.

They still have a few frame and fork sets i think.

I have a nasty feeling that the badlanders and CC Pro Lites are all in the big skip in the sky now :(

theRuler

Alans sold mx1000 sets all colours for £25

i said that in another thread and got banged to rights

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Coopers used to flog em fairly cheap too.

They still have a few frame and fork sets i think.

I have a nasty feeling that the badlanders and CC Pro Lites are all in the big skip in the sky now :(

could be right there orb as they weren`t  sought after like now
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline region11

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Talked about this before.  Seeing fully built up trickstars in OT's and Streetbeats in bikecity, in Bromley around early to mid 90's going for next to nothing.  I guess most of us hadn't quite caught the old school bug to justify spending £200 on an old BMX back then lol :(
Neil

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
I saw the advertisement in Ride Magazine and couldn't beleive it, they were actually reduced from 250 to 200.

I just paid nearly that just for the F&F :'(  wish I had seen that offer when it was out!

But hey, I didn;t have the cash all those years ago and you can;t miss what you didn't have...can you?

Better to crash and burn than fade away

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anyone remember the shop that was selling NOS haro Masters Complete for 200

gfxgfx
gfx gfx