gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 10:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Help needed to identify these frames!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help needed to identify these frames!!!  (Read 960 times)

joeybadger

Help needed to identify these frames!!!
« on: November 09, 2009, 11:38 AM »
Hi All,

Newbie to RADBMX, but have come across some BMX frames and have started to restore them. I am looking for any information on them to get a clearer picture of the years and makes for parts etc. I can't identify the Chrome frame, but I know the RED frame is a Ruption and the white frame is a KALKHOFF BMX made in Germany.

I have listed some SN numbers below and taking a few pics , see link below.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/joeybadger/BMX?feat=directlink#

I also have revamped the chrome frame and have been riding it for a month now.

The Chrome frame SN is GC98030959 and the Red Ruption frame SN is YC98A05082. I am currently using the KALKHOFF BMX MAGS on the chrome bike as in the pics, the MAGS say they are SIMPLEX and made in France. Also the chrome bike has the Red ruptions front forks on and a GT headset and handlebars in the pics.

Any ideas of the years or even information on any of these frames and wheels would be helpful.

Thanks in advance...

niteryder84

Re: Help needed to identify these frames!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 10:25 AM »
looks like a ruption tx5

yankcrime

Re: Help needed to identify these frames!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 12:38 PM »
looks like a ruption tx5

Which should have stayed at the dump.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Help needed to identify these frames!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx