gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 04:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  redline pro-styler NEW ARTY PICS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: redline pro-styler NEW ARTY PICS  (Read 28154 times)

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
Re: redline pro-styler F I N I S H E D pic heavy
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2009, 06:17 PM »
100% proof illness.

gotta go out now but will be back to examine later  :coolsmiley:

clips on the way dude!
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2009, 06:39 PM »
One word sums that up Nezza  :daumenhoch:

"ABSOLUTELY FOOKIN GORGEOUS " :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

trasher

« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2009, 07:16 PM »
beautiful build that neil ,,,when i was building my pl20 ,,,and looking for info ,i came across these and thought i would love to build one ,,,top bike   :smitten:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 08:20 PM by trasher »

Daletsunami

« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2009, 07:35 PM »
That really is a stunner mate, gotta love a redline  :4_17_5:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2009, 11:10 PM »
Nice work Neil , looks good  ;)

Offline Redline

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2009, 07:38 AM »
Once again .... the "Resto King" pull one outa the hat..... Top Banana that fella - the hard work was worth it  :daumenhoch:  :4_17_5:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2009, 02:06 PM »
Very nice Neil  :coolsmiley:

Got to be one of the best builds you have done so far  :4_17_5:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2009, 06:06 PM »
not in to freestylers but top build mate :coolsmiley:
British race frames and race clothing wanted

neiljonarcus

« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2009, 07:19 PM »
              THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR THE NICE COMMENTS      i think this is a very big part of building old bmx,s  seeing what people think of what you have done its a massive buzzz  when people leave nice comments , i think its all part of our little community we are in on hear     RADBMX     :daumenhoch:

roll on mk10 

just waiting for a couple of little bits and a nice day for some cool pics for to enter  B O T M 

thanks once more for the postive vibes lads  :)         and also  1800 veiws this makes me proud as punch

magna13

« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2009, 07:23 PM »
 :4_17_5: bleedy luverly!

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2009, 10:11 PM »
Great work again Neil  :daumenhoch:

You must only sleep for 3 hours a day  :D
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #161 on: December 02, 2009, 03:30 PM »
1800 veiws this makes me proud as punch

It's because we were all wondering how much you had polished it to fook  :2funny:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

fmx

« Reply #162 on: December 02, 2009, 03:53 PM »
I love that bike Neil.

safc1

« Reply #163 on: December 02, 2009, 07:06 PM »
 :daumenhoch: 

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #164 on: December 02, 2009, 07:11 PM »
fantastic build there Neil, This is defo my favorite build that you've done  :daumenhoch:  :smitten:

del its nearly nut perfect and its been a hard one , even got the white dia-compe brake blocks / black izumi chain/ flat faced spider ..... i think its only the bars and wheels that are wrong   :'( :'( :'(

Well, take your time and find the right parts. It's not a race ;)
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #165 on: December 02, 2009, 07:33 PM »
i thought they came with ogk's on anyway.
i remember one hanging up in my local dealers bitd with them on.
dave the bmxing gypo

neiljonarcus

« Reply #166 on: December 02, 2009, 09:37 PM »

i have tried to get it to the spec from hear 

http://www.ajkbikes.com/downloads/biketests/1984%20Redline%20RL-20%20Pro-styler.pdf

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2009, 10:34 AM »
you learn something new every day lol.
i thought they were ogk's off the shape.
i was to busy drolling over it bitd  :smitten:
looks good to me though either way.
dave the bmxing gypo

neiljonarcus

« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2009, 12:23 PM »
Please don't take this as a criticism in anyway shape or form, you know I love your work and this build is no exception :smitten:
It might just be an optical illusion due to the relationship between the wheels, head-tube plate, stem and where the pedals sit in the pics but does the front wheel look set back just slightly? It could just be me, I have totally crap eyes and glasses like jam-jars, like I said it could just be a visual thing. Is it me or could there be a slight issue with the forks perhaps?

Please, please don't all jump on me for this. I totally come in peace but I know how easily things can get lost in translation.
I absolutely love this build it's just something that struck me when I first saw it.

Don't know if I should I even mention it :-[  :angel:  :-*
Shit here goes, head down :'(

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

thats what i thought if you look close it looks like it has been rammed in to the wall but this is the only way to tell if they are real  "RL" forks    very very hard to come by . i have been on the phone to snav who knows every thing about these redline,s and also brandy truffle , if you look at bmx musem they real  pro-stylers all look this way ................... i nearly got the oxy acetylene bottles out when i 1st got the frame                imagine that  :'( :'( :'(      i think i would have been doing some self harm

good spotting tho

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2009, 02:26 PM »
Please don't take this as a criticism in anyway shape or form, you know I love your work and this build is no exception :smitten:
It might just be an optical illusion due to the relationship between the wheels, head-tube plate, stem and where the pedals sit in the pics but does the front wheel look set back just slightly? It could just be me, I have totally crap eyes and glasses like jam-jars, like I said it could just be a visual thing. Is it me or could there be a slight issue with the forks perhaps?

Please, please don't all jump on me for this. I totally come in peace but I know how easily things can get lost in translation.
I absolutely love this build it's just something that struck me when I first saw it.

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

thats what i thought if you look close it looks like it has been rammed in to the wall but this is the only way to tell if they are real  "RL" forks    very very hard to come by . i have been on the phone to snav who knows every thing about these redline,s and also brandy truffle , if you look at bmx musem they real  pro-stylers all look this way ................... i nearly got the oxy acetylene bottles out when i 1st got the frame                imagine that  :'( :'( :'(      i think i would have been doing some self harm

good spotting tho

Straight forks ( zero or close to rake ) , quicker steering  ;)

neiljonarcus

« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2009, 02:33 PM »

good spotting tho

yeah matt you know loads about these as well ............. haven,t you had 2 of them

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2009, 02:36 PM »

I had a Nos set of those Peregrine Master Mags with coaster, I got them off SteveP, they were the whitest of white, they made white Tuffs look really yellow & they sold for around £120, not bad when you think White alloy Tuffs would go for double that easy.

Unfortunately I sold them on ebay about two years ago & they went to the US  ::)

Nice build buy the way  8)

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2009, 05:26 PM »
I had a Nos set of those Peregrine Master Mags with coaster, I got them off SteveP, they were the whitest of white, they made white Tuffs look really yellow & they sold for around £120, not bad when you think White alloy Tuffs would go for double that easy.

Unfortunately I sold them on ebay about two years ago & they went to the US  ::)

I can't believe you let them go Chris  :shocked:  it's unlikely anyone will see another set like them ... they were minty  :coolsmiley:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2009, 05:37 PM »

good spotting tho

tis true, trickstar's have almost no rake too. you should have seen the rake on glen's judge 2 forks, like burner bars :LolLolLolLol:
ding dong

moanjam

« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2009, 06:39 PM »
saw the bike in the flesh today , looks much better in the pics than close up  :buck2:

only kiddin mate tis lush , would love a shot with me century 4000's on like  :-* :-* :-*

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  redline pro-styler NEW ARTY PICS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx