gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 08:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  ebay seller alan0273
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ebay seller alan0273  (Read 625 times)

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
ebay seller alan0273
« on: November 05, 2009, 03:43 PM »
anybody know him?is he a member on here??'the reason i ask is because last week he was selling an old school gt layback seat post which i bought.i emailed him before bidding and said how do you know its a proper gt seat post  to which he replied because its stamped under the decal that i added(a gt santa ana old school decal,you know the one,the usual one on a gt post)anyhows when i received the item i thought id just better check under the decal to make sure its stamped gt................yeah it is alright,in the mid/new school logo!!!!! a@@hole!!!ive emailed him to point this out and asked for a refund and he replied"its old school to me as its 11 years old!!"tosser!!!!!and he goes on to say how about a partial refund!!no thanks mate i thought i was buying an old school post NOT mid/new,the santa ana decal was merely a cover to fool potential buyers which i have pointed out.any thoughts or am i in the wrong for not asking is  the stamp the same as the decal???? :'(
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

synergy1968

Re: ebay seller alan0273
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 04:34 PM »
Well sorry to here that bud :tickedoff:. just a idear next time ask for a photo ? :daumenhoch: if he said no at the time would you have bid on it . if he new his stuff he would have put a photo of the stamp up in the first place to add value ? Well i would anyway... ???

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 04:43 PM »
ebay is all about trust,im a 100% positve  ebayer and proud of it,if i was selling an item and thought it could deceive a buyer id make sure it was correctly listed.i kind of asked the question about the stamp in a roundabout way but the seller didnt say"its stamped gt but differant stamp to the decal ive added"i think i would have done if i were selling it,which i might have too if i dont get my £ back!! :'(
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

synergy1968

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 05:04 PM »
Yes bud and im the same as you 100% .... but we have some little poo bags on EBay, i here about this sort of thing going on all the time ... It's wrong bud ! hope you get it sorted  :-\ . Some bloke got dun over on here with some bars ? had been cut down he paid loads of bucks for um to ! ( of Ebay again )  :tickedoff:

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 06:04 PM »
ive just had a reply from him, saying that the post is 22.2 mm so that IS old school,wtf!!!!Why put a santa ana sticker over the mid logo if you didnt want to deceive someone??its advertised as old school ffs!!!! :2gunsfiring_v1:
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

synergy1968

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 06:22 PM »
Other tip if you see something you like email  and ask if there from RAD.  :daumenhoch: but dont hold me to that  :LolLolLolLol:
I allways ask for photos where poss .

toys19

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 08:41 PM »
if you paid by paypal then you can get your money back, just raise a claim in ebay and paypal and follow their instructions, in the end paypal will just take the money back off him. garaunteed.

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 08:45 PM »
mmmmmmm,thats food for thought.at the mo im hoping for a refund from him,im giving him the time to do the honourable thing.by the way did everyone know that if an item is 11 years old or is 22.2 ml then its old school,well according to my ebay friend,tw#t!!!
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

toys19

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 08:51 PM »
it doesn't matter unofficial ebay/paypal policy is in line with the distance selling regs - if you don't like it you can send it back for a full refund..

martylaa

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 09:41 PM »
just put a claim in via paypal send them copies of the emails, simple......

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 05:25 PM »
ive gone into a pp dispute now,fingers crossed i win!!
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  ebay seller alan0273

gfxgfx
gfx gfx