gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 11:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  can you guess which radsters reply this is from !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: can you guess which radsters reply this is from !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 370 times)

trasher

so after waiting serveral weeks for a consignment , i sent a message asking if it had been posted ,,,now i have dealt with the faggot quit a bit
and know he uses snail mail  :2funny:  ,,,,,,,,only joking mate usually a great service  :coolsmiley:

so who is the radster that sent this reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ::)

Well on reflection I had a look for that NOS kashi and that too had disappeared, fear not mind as I had a NOS Landar seat and seat post combination, it seemed a tad skinnier than most posts but my old uncle Ivor managed to really tighten the seat post up to get it to fit for you ! He's really god at fixing stuff.

Good job really

As when I got the frame out the loft, I had an accident and dropped first on the forks then the drop outs ! It's ok now as Uncle Huw another uncle lives on a farm and had an old five bar gate that he used to fix up the snapped forks. He managed to sort the back drop out too but the gap is a little wider than it was as he only had a soldering iron to weld up the latch from the gate that now acts as the drop out.  daumenhoch

The cranks are ok, as when I took it to Mother Gladys she carefully wedged then in her washing mangle while she cleaned the frame with acid  daumenhoch I think dad got involved at that point, good old Gethan, he replaced the ball bearings for you with some out the washing machine, he assured me it was ok, apparently it's a new craze to pedal backwards, with half a turn  Wink

I packed it up all well too, my wife Blodwin had a spare bin liner, I say spare, we used it at the weekend, Dolly the pet sheep caucus was in there, we eat her after sharing many a happy night in bed for warmth. Also our god daughter Glenys was round at the weekend, and her little nappy was in the bag too, I used the nappy for extra protection, it also slid nicely around the frame  angel I'm a little surprised it's not got too you as I sent it parcel force 24 a week and a half ago !

I really hope it gets to you soon my old mate  daumenhoch

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  can you guess which radsters reply this is from !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx