gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 06:07 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  how much would you pay for these??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: how much would you pay for these??  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: how much would you pay for these??
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2009, 12:48 PM »
Why do people bid on stuff? I don't get it. Its gotta be esnipe for me every time.

If you bid before the very very end then you will always pay more than you needed to ... ALWAYS

Use esnipe ( www.esnipe.com ) and it will bid on your behalf 6 seconds before the end... that way you don't get in to adding more and more. You just say 'right - I don't want to pay more than X' then if it goes for more then thats the way it is.

Its a lot easier to bid in that way then getting into a bidding war and then you lose out by a fiver or whatever and feel pissed of that 'it was only £5 more'

Works for me :daumenhoch:
It now may not in future. Lot's of people know about it and lot's don't . Some stumble on to it doing there own homework.
If everyone know's it obviousley becomes less of an advantage.
Funnyly enough you don't hear many mention it on places like this  ;D I wonder why?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 12:50 PM by glynnyboy »

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
Re: how much would you pay for these??
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2009, 12:52 PM »
i wouldn't go above £165,50 for them.

they dye a treat though. Them will look as good as new with a bit of work.
ding dong

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  how much would you pay for these??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx