gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 08:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Leary and Turbo lite for sale
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Leary and Turbo lite for sale  (Read 2661 times)

Offline danny silverstreak

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Leary and Turbo lite for sale
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2006, 09:34 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: , i remember radman telling me how mint it was when matt owned it , ive already got one but lets say its not a minter , thats it now beans on toast until payday :LolLolLolLol:

matt

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 09:37 PM »
hey danny, i got that bike nos in the box, it had never seen daylight until last year, you got a bargain there mate. some of the parts are really hard to get hold of such as the turbo lite calipers and bars never mind nos ones   ;)

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2006, 09:43 PM »
thanks matt , i remember you bidding on it on the bay ! , i wanted the big one but that one got a little out of my reach

still well chuffed with the lite , i wander what happened to the box   :LolLolLolLol:

matt

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2006, 09:55 PM »
stu should have the box i sent it to him, ive managed to get myself another turbo frame set and cranks recently for a lot less than some people pay for a burner, seeing that turbo    filled me full of regret for selling it, so here we go again   on the hunt for parts   ;D

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2006, 09:58 PM »
stu should have the box i sent it to him, ive managed to get myself another turbo frame set and cranks recently for a lot less than some people pay for a burner, seeing that turbo    filled me full of regret for selling it, so here we go again   on the hunt for parts   ;D

:LolLolLolLol: , there seems to loads of turbo parts around at the moment

Jazzchimp

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2006, 11:26 AM »
I'm feelin' that Diamond Back vibe!! I just bagged this - I always wanted one, but never saw them in the UK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8396112883&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2006, 11:36 AM »
Nice one Jazz  :daumenhoch:

Did you not buy the guy's nice biker hat to compliment the new Race shirt ?  :2funny:

Jazzchimp

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2006, 11:56 AM »
Nah, I don't want leary and Rad after my  :Aresehole:   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2006, 02:19 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Leary and Turbo lite for sale

gfxgfx
gfx gfx