gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 09:35 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Bit of a moan really.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bit of a moan really.....  (Read 449 times)

waza04

Bit of a moan really.....
« on: October 29, 2009, 08:37 PM »
hi peeps, any1 no why paypal charged me 5.85 when firebird refunded my deposit for ladder bars.... robbing gitts! and they took 1.56 to pay him too! so it cost me the best part of 7.5 quid for jack shit...................... :yahoo_silent:  :rant:

davevilla

Re: Bit of a moan really.....
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 08:49 PM »
Hello mate

I don't know why you got stung for this - when Steve send my deposit back I got the full amount. Bit of a mystery this - annoying too...

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 08:50 PM »
 i know pp charge you if you have no dosh in your pp account and you draw on your bank account,think its 3% of the item cost,i do this all the time as my pp is always empty!!
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

waza04

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 08:56 PM »
i know pp charge you if you have no dosh in your pp account and you draw on your bank account,think its 3% of the item cost,i do this all the time as my pp is always empty!!

yeah i no what you mean m8, my paypal has funds, i got the full amount back, then checked my own bank today and noticed they had took money out of that account with his paypal addy next to it....  i kinda remember when i paid him, that paypal asked if i wanted to pay the 1.56 charge or stick it on the recievers end, so i payed the charge! maybe he wasnt feeling as generous......  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 08:57 PM by waza04 »

Offline stevochb

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 09:37 PM »
It looks like paypal are trying to get some cash out of people that use gift. Bought a few things the last couple of weeks and there has been a bit extra added on when came to the send button :(

waza04

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 09:40 PM »
It looks like paypal are trying to get some cash out of people that use gift. Bought a few things the last couple of weeks and there has been a bit extra added on when came to the send button :(

my thoughts exactly m8, ive just used goods before, not gift and never had any probs in the past! paypal cashing in again.....

firebird4130

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 09:46 PM »
my refund was all good :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Bit of a moan really.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx