gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 03:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I need your advice-please help
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I need your advice-please help  (Read 2134 times)

sweetbeats

Re: I need your advice-please help
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2009, 09:05 AM »
return bars directly thru the sellers front window  ???
:LolLolLolLol:
Or Ram them through His Back Door OUCH !!

sweetbeats

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2009, 09:08 AM »
Mr Fraser...just refund the lad and he will post back the bars and then you can relist them and describe them properly.
He bought the Bars as 29" Pro bars...and received molested 27" Bars so do the honest thing hit the refund button and move on.  :daumenhoch:

synergy1968

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2009, 10:47 AM »
Hay steveie Wonder what do ya think of these pro handlebars ! dont ya just luv um

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 10:51 AM by synergy1968 »

sweetbeats

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2009, 10:59 AM »

monkian

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2009, 11:16 AM »
Well I received my first replies today. I asked for a partial refund thru paypal. An amount I thought was fair considering they were cut down bars. A price I would have paid if I had known they were cut previously.
His only reply to that was " I did not cut them bars"

To all my messages he stated he had been away, so I should just send back the bars

So herein is another dilema. Do I stand a chance actually getting my refund if I send them back? After he gets them back he can just keep the bars and the money. Right? Or do I request a refund prior to sending them back?  Plus should I have to pay for the shipping fees or does he??

If the seller doesn't agree to the partial refund amount in the given time allowed for a dispute (20 days) just raise to a 'claim' and let Paypal take care of it.
You should get the partial refund amount from Paypal and they will then chase the seller for their money. If he has agreed to a full refund, copy the evidence in the Paypal dispute, document the tracking details (send signed-for) and again if not settled before the 20 days raise to a claim. As postage was including in the original sale you'll effectively get it back with a full refund.

To be honest all this seems a bit unnecessary to me as you paid through Paypal. A bit of research in to the refund process and you'll have found out that you're covered for this sort of thing.
Don't get me wrong it's good of you to let RAD members know who to perhaps avoid on eBay (there's a place for that in the For Sale section).

Anyway, hope that helps :daumenhoch:

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2009, 02:08 PM »
Give the man the partial refund he's asking for, wipe your mouth and move on.  There's nothing to be gained from dragging this along.

Unless of course, you actually are intending to rip him off?

In which case, stand up and take it on the chin.

bullseyefanatic

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2009, 01:03 AM »
Still, not a single correspondence from him thru ebay, my email, phone, or paypal. Although he did refuse my first request for a partial refund a few days ago. So I lowered the amount and now I wait.
 So I guess its moving forward with a full blown paypal claim.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I need your advice-please help

gfxgfx
gfx gfx