gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 05:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I need your advice-please help
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I need your advice-please help  (Read 2136 times)

bullseyefanatic

Re: I need your advice-please help
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2009, 09:17 PM »
Let the pics do the talking.

No chrome wrap on the ends. Signs of blade striations. Signs of rust. And last but not least the frosting on top of the cake. A unfinished cut. Started over twice before completeing the cut. Hacksaw job at best.
 How in the hell do you not see this? CMON

Just lmk if you need more.

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2009, 09:25 PM »

lol

so who was it then? before they have someone else over

synergy1968

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2009, 09:28 PM »
Your lawn needs cutting to

bullseyefanatic

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 09:36 PM »
Your lawn needs cutting to
lol  that was the only way I could get my camera to focus that close. Damn and I just cut

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 07:15 AM »

so your not going to name them then ?

bullseyefanatic

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 12:29 PM »
Well I received my first replies today. I asked for a partial refund thru paypal. An amount I thought was fair considering they were cut down bars. A price I would have paid if I had known they were cut previously.
His only reply to that was " I did not cut them bars"

To all my messages he stated he had been away, so I should just send back the bars

So herein is another dilema. Do I stand a chance actually getting my refund if I send them back? After he gets them back he can just keep the bars and the money. Right? Or do I request a refund prior to sending them back?  Plus should I have to pay for the shipping fees or does he??

sweetbeats

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 12:37 PM »
Don't give the bars back without a refund 1st and you want the return shipping costs refunded as well.
I am speaking from experience  :daumenhoch:
This happend twice with me recently 1 with a bike (long story),and a faulted cd player...I didn't get messed around twice.

My suggestion is tell the seller you want the money refunded in full and you will ship the bars same day back to him with a scan of the tracker number...if he gives you beef just round up your mates and go and kick the living daylights out of the robbing tw4t  :4_17_5:

bullseyefanatic

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 12:58 PM »

so your not going to name them then ?
I promise I will if he continues to flake.
He wants me to send the bars back, then I will get the refund. But I said no way. Somethin tells me I am out the bars and the money. If hes a stand up guy he will afford me the opportunity to receive a refund then send the bars back. If negotiations collapse then I will update this post with the name of the seller, both here and on ebay. I will try to save anyone else from going thru the same dissappointment

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 01:02 PM »
Sounds like you need to name him before anyone else deals with him. I have a feeling that if you send the bars back you won't hear from him anymore...

sweetbeats

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2009, 01:03 PM »
Wether he is a business seller or joe bloggs...he has broken the sale of goods act.
They are not as described and defective....I would post him up on here (along with pictures of the hacksaw marks)so other people will know to stay clear.
Generally the bmx community on here is fantastic-however as in any walk of life there's always the odd maggot in the apples :D
Do not send the bars back without your money back first. :daumenhoch:
Chances are if he is not named..he will re sell the bars and someone else is gonna be in the crap.

If the Bars had been described correctly...i.e Cut at the ends then you would not have made the purchase.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 01:15 PM by sweetbeats™ »

bullseyefanatic

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2009, 01:29 PM »
The pics are posted so everyone can see the cuts.
 And I will not send back bars without a full refund first
 Not sure why I am letting him off the hook, but I am stretching my patience and my hope in humanity to its limits. Just to provide him with every possible opportunity to make things right. I can assure you if anything else pops up on the for sale boards by him . I will chime in promptly. keep tuned

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2009, 01:38 PM »
name him

sweetbeats

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2009, 01:58 PM »

sweetbeats

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2009, 02:01 PM »
The pics are posted so everyone can see the cuts.
 And I will not send back bars without a full refund first
 Not sure why I am letting him off the hook, but I am stretching my patience and my hope in humanity to its limits. Just to provide him with every possible opportunity to make things right. I can assure you if anything else pops up on the for sale boards by him . I will chime in promptly. keep tuned

Where's the pics :coolsmiley:

mike fraser

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2009, 03:19 PM »
i would like to PUT MY SIDE on here and i have nothing to hide
also i dont smoke anything ! that comment has P***** me O** as i have never done drugs

for one as soon as you emailed me through ebay i replyed via my blackberry even though it was in the middle of the night on both times plus when you first pm me i replyed to you again via my blackberry.

when i first got these bars this year i straight away put my grips on them and my bro even had a look at them . to my knowledge these bars have never been cut right up to me selling them to you.

now on my ebay i have a no returns but if you are that un happy i will take them back but if i find them shorter than when i sold them i will not be happy

i would never miss lead anyone when i`m selling anything,  as  i do buy things off ebay myself

i have nothing to hide

sid1972

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2009, 03:34 PM »
what are the bars anyway? Rare what? 

sorry if this has been explained already, but I could not see were..  :-[

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2009, 03:35 PM »
when i first got these bars this year i straight away put my grips on them and my bro even had a look at them . to my knowledge these bars have never been cut right up to me selling them to you.

Bit confusing this one, are you saying then that bullseye cut them down?   :-\   Or was it the postie to get them through the letterbox   ;D  

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2009, 03:51 PM »
cant see that the buyer would destroy the bars he wanted by cutting them down.
dont make no sence for him to do that.
dave the bmxing gypo

synergy1968

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2009, 06:44 PM »
Hay Steveie wonder give him his money back !  :knuppel2: 8) :Aresehole:

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 06:46 PM by synergy1968 »

trasher

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2009, 07:41 PM »

Or was it the postie to get them through the letterbox   ;D  

:2funny: :LolLolLolLol:

fooking cut and shuts them ,,,, :buck2: give him a refund you dirt bag ,or at least some money back ,end of  :knuppel2:

bullseyefanatic

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2009, 12:28 AM »
also i dont smoke anything ! that comment has P***** me O** as i have never done drugs

for one as soon as you emailed me through ebay i replyed via my blackberry even though it was in the middle of the night on both times plus when you first pm me i replyed to you again via my blackberry.

now on my ebay i have a no returns but if you are that un happy i will take them back but if i find them shorter than when i sold them i will not be happy

Mike, glad to see you here. Now cmon dude I posted the pics in theis thread(are they not up?) Its quite clear there cut down
 Now let me explain , now that the cats out of the bag. The REVCORE bars are pro size. Pro size means 29". Th
i would never miss lead anyone when i`m selling anything,  as  i do buy things off ebay myself

i have nothing to hide

bullseyefanatic

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2009, 12:58 AM »

i have nothing to hide

First of all Mike you are a liar. You never sent me any messages. You probably sent them to someone else. Or they didnt go thru. Check you account. If so then to what address? Ebay? Paypal? Because I can guarantee you if you did those are documented by each. Ive been chasing you for over a week and NOW I am going to ignore you. We wouldnt be here airing out the laundry if you did contact me. Im a memeber on every goddam bmx site. My username is the same everywhere. Including ebay. So its not difficult locating me.
 Now onto another matter. This may seem like ego here, but I AM the biggest Revcore collector by far. Its all I collect!!!. I own every single frame they ever produced (11). Some 3-4 deep. I own countless bars , posts, pedal sets,  clamps hubsets, shipping boxes, race jerseys, trophies, decal sets, etc etc etc. You will never be able to tell me anything Revcore related I dont know.
 I have catalogs and brochures that document every aspect of every part they ever produced. So I know what the dimensions should be on all 5 bars they ever made. The bars you sold me are pro size. Which makes them 29" uncut. Yours are 27". Now I posted pics. Some members did see them. So I hope they are still up. If you cant see them update your browser settings or java.
 If you are denying you sent cut bars you are a liar. And a thief. Claiming you have nothing to hide means diddly. When the proof is in the pics and bars themselves. You parted out an entire Revcore build. You had to know. The guy you bought the bars from had to know. Check with him. Unless your a complete idiot and you think its normal for handlebars not to have any chrome on the ends and cut on an angle and have hacksaw teeth marks. Then yes you didnt know. lol
 What I am willing to do is if any member here knows of another member here in the US that carries alot of clout and respect. I will ship them to him for verification. In case you dont believe me. If a moderator wants to get involved I will send as many pics as needed to him for proof.
 Lets be quite clear. My passion is Revcore. I would never defraud you or anyone by purposely damaging bars that I paid so much for. Your bars were used I knew that and I didnt care. That is why I paid so much for them. I want them. Or rather I wanted pro size bars unmolested. I have asked you repeatedly. If you want the bars back then refund my monies plus the exact shipping cost you charged me, plus the exact shipping back to you.. Or settle with me on a price that is indicitive of the condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170387859154&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 01:02 AM by bullseyefanatic »

bullseyefanatic

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2009, 01:05 AM »
Ok i checked this thread and I am still seeing the pics. Can someone please verify they can see the pics I posted.

ozone

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2009, 08:12 AM »
I can see your pics.  Looking at the auction, I can see that the only full shot of the bars shows them from the back.  Am I right in assuming the damage/sawcuts are on the front of the bars and this has been deliberately hidden. :-\

The seller is not liable for the cost of return postage BTW but he should refund the cost of posting them out to you as you paid for that in the first place - if you open a Paypal dispute etc. you will find this out :daumenhoch:

safc1

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2009, 09:04 AM »
return bars directly thru the sellers front window  ???

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I need your advice-please help

gfxgfx
gfx gfx