gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 01:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  bmxbert-has anybody seen him????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: bmxbert-has anybody seen him????  (Read 399 times)

condor96

bmxbert-has anybody seen him????
« on: October 16, 2009, 10:07 PM »
has anybody talked to bmxbert?
im just concerned about the 92 condor i bought off him that i havent recieved or gotten any pm back regarding it.
 i really want to get this sorted out,its leaving me a nervous wreck and heartbroken  :'(

im going riding right now to try and clear my head about this.
thanks eveybody  :)

southend_styler

Re: bmxbert-has anybody seen him????
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 10:25 PM »
im just concerned about the 92 condor i bought off him that i havent recieved or gotten any pm back regarding it.
 i really want to get this sorted out,its leaving me a nervous wreck and heartbroken  :'(

Hi mate,

Don't worry he's still about.  :LolLolLolLol:

We've been mega bust recently; one of the fellas who worked with us left pretty much un-announced and has left us with a lot of work to catch up with. Plus the fact it was right in the midst of us getting the shop decorated.  ::) So as you can imagine things have been right up in the air recently.

Anyway, the condor will be nicely boxed up (i know this for sure because he will have me do it :LolLolLolLol: ) and be winging its way to you shortly.  :daumenhoch:

condor96

Re: bmxbert-has anybody seen him????
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 07:23 PM »

Hi mate,

Don't worry he's still about.  :LolLolLolLol:

We've been mega bust recently; one of the fellas who worked with us left pretty much un-announced and has left us with a lot of work to catch up with. Plus the fact it was right in the midst of us getting the shop decorated.  ::) So as you can imagine things have been right up in the air recently.

Anyway, the condor will be nicely boxed up (i know this for sure because he will have me do it :LolLolLolLol: ) and be winging its way to you shortly.  :daumenhoch:

thanks for the info  :daumenhoch: wasnt trying to make a big ruckas about it, just i didnt know anything about whats going on as i havent heard a word about anything at all and was starting to think i should be concerned as im sure you can understand. was kinda left with my hand down my pants.
cant wait for it to get here,very anxious for it and have all the parts ready for it  :coolsmiley:

would it be easier to send it to somebody else that lives in country??

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  bmxbert-has anybody seen him????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx