gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 08:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  NEWWWWWWW Skoooool.... ???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEWWWWWWW Skoooool.... ???  (Read 7948 times)

jeff spicoli

Re: NEWWWWWWW Skoooool.... ???
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2009, 10:31 AM »
Just got some skin tight jeans and burberry boxers , took my chain off and one pedal.  I have put the bars on backwards so if I ever get the balls to do a 180 bar spin it wont be scary to ride out. Gone brake padless too.

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 12:06 PM »
 :) Saw some dudes in Manc city centre last week,they`d gone bikeless.Apparently it`s a new form of street riding called wankour... :daumenhoch:

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 01:29 PM »
:) Saw some dudes in Manc city centre last week,they`d gone bikeless.Apparently it`s a new form of street riding called wankour... :daumenhoch:

lmao thats made my shitty sat brighten up

Dr.Robotnik

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2009, 05:12 PM »
There was a really good web vid a while ago of a guy riding chainless (I cant fint it, sorry). He even had a front wheel (with spacers) as a back wheel. The clip was great, loads of rolling up rails and then back down again. It was good, untill he had to push his bike like it was a scooter! It looked crap and he couldnt go that fast. Not really "Stricker" or "Burns" style of peddling really fast at stuff.

I believe you are thinking of Liam Fahy-Hampton's Run At Me Slut video part. If any of you guys haven't seen this video then I recommend you check it out, it came out of no where (specifically Australia) in 2007, new school chainless, two front wheel craziness...

http://runatmeslut.blogspot.com/2007/04/liam-fahy-hamptons-section-from-ill.html
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 05:14 PM by Dr.Robotnik »

Offline oldschoolib

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2009, 10:19 PM »
been inside would agree with the im availble slant on the low jeans

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 01:14 PM »
rember an article in RAD they took the cranks out replaced them with a bar and used two front wheels  , think it was a gt performer might have been at mons ramp too?

bmxer4ever

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2009, 10:44 PM »
rember an article in RAD they took the cranks out replaced them with a bar and used two front wheels  , think it was a gt performer might have been at mons ramp too?

That was Jess Dyrenforth on his own ramp...

G :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  NEWWWWWWW Skoooool.... ???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx