gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 09:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  hersden today.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hersden today.  (Read 737 times)

jazzyje

hersden today.
« on: October 10, 2009, 06:25 PM »
many thanks to all the radders who came down today.a truly fantastic day in the autumn sunshine.you'll be glad to hear we have made enough money to pay for the new compressor and put a lump towards the new gemie as well.i'll be at aldi's door in the morning as they have an offer on.
  big up to cyclesport of sheerness who, without their genorisity we would'nt have been able to run the meeting.the trophies were great and it was brilliant to see keiron back on his bike where he belongs.lets have a look at your pics then!!!

TK The Mic

Re: hersden today.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 07:01 PM »
Yep top days racing guys, Riviere,Spillers,Carlin and Omer all doing three classes, they must be knackered. 59 riders in all for what was truly a fun meeting.
Look out for what could be a big 2010 at the track including a massive Cruiser event being organised, plus hopefully an increase in Old Skool numbers.
Thanks to all those who supported us in 2009

TK

moomin

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 07:10 PM »
It was a great day today thanks to TK, Justin and Terry, great to see a few guys doing 3 classes, especially well done to Kev Riviere getting 2nd in O/S and winning Masters and Cruiser  :shocked:

Fantastic to see Spillers back down and playing in Old School, Come next year hopefully we can get up to 4 gates  :daumenhoch:

Mega pleased with both Josh and Manni bringing home 1st place trophies and well done to Tone for hanging on in there  :smitten:

Here's hoping Kev C managed to get his shoulder popped back in before work tonight, cant believe you carried on racing mate, you are one  :idiot2: dude  :LolLolLolLol:

Oh, and more Saturday races at Hersden next year please, the local carvery at £3.49 a head went down very nicely  :)

Thanks to the sponsors and all involved in running this fab event and thanks for a great 2009  :daumenhoch:

spillers#1

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 07:43 PM »
Got to admit i had a right laugh today  :) wasn't totally up for it driving there as i got caught in traffic but ended up having a blast with big kev,magoo,riviere etc  :daumenhoch:

Was a bit wierd seeing old man kev there mixing it up in the cruisers,his face when he saw how tiny hersden looked  :LolLolLolLol:
from piccies he's seen in the past he thought it was a big track  :D but i think he had fun with leg out berm action and elbows  :daumenhoch: nice one kev

Nice one tk and justin  :daumenhoch:

TK The Mic

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 08:24 PM »
Full report now on www.hersdenbmx.co.uk

PLEASE SIGN UP AND JOIN OUR SITE  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

TK
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 10:50 PM by Bob_Acid »

spike371

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 10:34 PM »
Glad you all had a great day, even the weather help up  8)

Gutted i couldnt be there  :'(

big kev 40

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 08:19 AM »
yeah well done hersden     good meet went really quick  but doin 3 classes was fun  kev r  you did good  my legs just giving way at end of motos

billycrabtreeomer

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 11:13 AM »
yeah well done hersden     good meet went really quick  but doin 3 classes was fun  kev r  you did good  my legs just giving way at end of motos
  Yes three classes well done i feel giulty about only doing two.  The track rode well, good opposition, good weather,
  good company, plenty of happy people, 

Worst bits, not meeting Dave G in masters final , And hogges not racing 20",oh seeing my son fall in final and not finish the race,
  But hay he took it well. ;)

kevin (A.K.A) kai riviere

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 11:51 AM »
What a day, the usual great Hersden welcome & atmosphere, some new faces (Kev Ranscombe etc) & those that did more than 1 class. I personally, felt that doing more than 1 calss was my way of making a contribution to the compressor issue & i'm glad it helped to enssure more fun times at Hersden. still editing race footage of the whole day so watch this space.
Congratulations, a big thank you & WELL DONE to the organisers, helpers (who just so happen to be racers too) sponsor (lovely trophies that all round were better than southern champs) & all those people (you know who you are) who obviously put in sooo much hard work to prepare the track to such a high standard after all that rain. Sun came out & it made for yet ANOTHER top Hersden event.

kevin (A.K.A) kai riviere

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 02:21 PM »
Some race video footage (more uploading as we speak) of Hersden Open 10th October is on photobucket & here under the title or hers opn pt1.
Oh & while editing the footage i noticed that in 1 of the races that after crossing the finish line i cut across Nick Stockford causing him to hit the dirt. I had no idea it'd even happened, didn't even feel you front wheel make contact with my rear but you can just about see it on the video.....so Nick, I'm sincerely really sorry  :-[

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  hersden today.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx